Reviews for Chatting With Charlie
iurgheriubgverijbgviseubf chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Absolutely loved it. It was great! My favorite part is when Charlie questions Edward's sexuality. Ten outta ten!
rachel garber chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
cute story right Edwards gay rotfalmao
Stilatwilightbabe09 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Beautifully written, haha charlie thhinks hes gay xx
soulmatesrocks chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
:) lovely :)
dewikaka chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh my GOD... I can't believe this! I feel like crying and laughing...at the same time
I know this story should -must- be a serious chapter, a serious talking between Charlie and Edward but I'M STILL LAUGHING reading their thoughts and reactions...gosh!

I know how much Edward loves Bella but his thought about Bella has a life-threatening accident with a cash register or his thought about Bella dating a vampire is dangerous -of course it is- but the way he's questioning about it in his mind
and his thought when he is threated by Charlie...'how does someone who's afraid of getting shot respond?' ahahahahahahaha oh my God -does he really really thinks how the respond of someone who's afraid of getting shot?-

I am speechless
3354978 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hey, cut Charlie some slack. It's an easy mistake to make. After all, when was the last time you saw a straight guy sparkle?

Absolutely hilarious story. Nice work.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very amusing. I'm still laughing over the fact that Charlie thinks he's gay! Oh God! And the thoughts Edward was thinking? About how little Charlie really knows about him? If only he knew what kind of morals Edward was really raised on! I'd just die laughing of he found out how old Edward really was!

Wow. Ideas running through my head…

Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this amusing little standoff. And I quite like the idea of Charlie knowing Edward wants to marry her. You're just hitting all my funny bones tonight are you not?
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
LOL! Too funny! I guess it's not always a good thing for a guy to be as nice as Edward- he is not gay!
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
LOOL!

Poor Edward. HE IS NOT GAY DAMMIT!

:D
brenda chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
not bad just not long enough
Shelbs13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This just brightened my day considerably!
koolgirl95 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was really funny..I was almost on the florr laughing. Great oneshot!
MaddieMakayla96 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
omg

i loved this story

i could hardly keep from laughing

-maddie mak
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was very enjoyable. Well written and edited. It is so complicated because you have what Charlie thinks and what he says. And what Edward says, and what he thinks of Charlie’s thoughts, but to only respond to what Charlie says out loud. You managed it very well; it was always clear (the italics helped). It’s a good thing that Edward has extra thinking capability because of how complicated this multi-layered conversation is. Thinking Edward might be gay was pretty funny. The last paragraph was just right. Thank you!
Annasvip chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Nice story, thanks for writing! The end was very sweet.