Reviews for Chatting With Charlie
Mizra chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Poor Edward, he gets the brunt of all the accusations so far. And Charlie... just being, well, most likely Charlie.

It's a great fic, that's for sure!
Emmett's One True Love chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Sweet and funny!
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Haha... That was so funny. great job again!
isacz chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
HAHAHA! great job! LOVE it! :);):)
Addie Pight chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Haha. Great story my favorite line was probably "Is he questioning my sexuality?" that was funny. I think you got the characters right and it was enjoyable to read. Tanks for the great story!
Werewolf Enthusiast chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
lol. i always knew edward was special... that was a nice touch. i like your story think you should continue writing.
SillyHearts chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
LOVE IT! you know i couldn't read any stories that was 1 chapter cause it was too short, but urs R DA BEST!
bemystar chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
haha, I like this one. good job.
Chuletita De Cerdo chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Did he just threaten to shoot me? He did not just threaten to SHOOT me... This line is awesome. I love this story... charlie wondering if edward is straight... LOL
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Lol, I was laughing so hard! Great job!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Aw the ending was so sweet!.But the rest of the story CRAZY lol.I can't believe Charlie thought he was GAY! well now that I think about it...-no, deffentley don't need THAT thought inplanted in my mind story, you should make a part two!.
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Great Story1 I loved when Edward said: Did he just threaten to shoot me? He did not just threaten to SHOOT me. Exactly how do I respond to that?

And when Charlie thought he was gay.
Sammy chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
teeheehee love it
Looking for Alaska chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
oh. my god.

i think i mustve scared my parents from laughing so hard.

that was bloody brilliant!

ahahhaha...