Reviews for 30 questions anyone
Lord help u
b chapter 1 . 4/10
. ?story_fbid361743514014780&id100005374034837&comment_id361800190675779&offset0&total_comments19&comment_tracking%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D
Batfan3 chapter 1 . 1/4
I've asked many of those. Several times.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I can't agree more
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
27...baaaaaaaaad pun.
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
haha lol loved it! good questions
Motek chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I love 25 and 26 XDDD
ChereBelleRogue chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Lol! I can see batman saying "Colonel Mustard did it in the library with the candle stck." it would be hilarious!
Blaster144 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hmm, been awhile since I thought about some of these. I remember some of the answers though.

1. He used to hide it under his clothes, but as the fabric got thicker he started to hide it in the lining of his jacket.

2. I'd say she changes them carefully, very carefully. Would you want to explain how you sprained a wing changing into a sweater?

3. Bruce Wayne is a public supporter of the JLA, plus only the most nerdy of his accountants read every line in their budget.

4. They lost track after the first 100.

5. In theory yes, in practice... Well, no.

6. Amazon custom. The Champion takes the colors of the country they are attempting to make peace with.

7. Not without a whole lot of begging.

8. The Station blew up with her on board. Don't worry she's waiting for him on the otherside...and he is so going to get.

9. Most people just can't see Superman doing something so menial as be reporter.

10. GL had to be told that his ring would have trouble with objects colored yellow so its all in his head, That being said would you want Hawkgirl coming after you if you dropped her?

11. More than five, less than a dozen. Unless he has to deal with some of the more annoying members of the JLA.

12. No, but she has had many other suits made for her.

13. Have you ever heard the phrase "If ain't broke, don't fix it."? John learned that one in the military.

14. Roulette would have a new smackdown program to air.

15. Only when she has breakfast with Batman.

16. No. Hawkgirl's people used science to give themselves wings, they aren't related to birds in that way.

17. Flash would be better off saying he was the fastest human alive, but when you look at his rogues gallery you can kinda understand keeping it a little more low key and simple.

18. Only by people who a holding beer cans and using fishing lures.

19. Only when he has breakfast with Wonder Woman.

20. Only the ones who want to get their butts kicked.

21. Reflex, That and he starts moving at about the same time.

22. Only when she's already in motion and it flies over her head, or when she is flying and trying to avoid objects.

23. DJ Rubber Duckies are still on back order... expected time they will be on shelves for purchase again 2012.

24. Not that he knows about.

25. That would be telling.

26. She could tell you, but then she'd have to throw you into orbit before you told anyone else.

27. Technically, yes he would be making an ass out of himself.

28. It all depends on the power he puts behind it, and the angle of his vision hitting the mirror.

29. Since Hawkgirl is wearing it, I think he would be considering it very often.

30. No, but he is banned from playing it ever again.
Balidoria chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
lol i think diana uses the whole american flag thing as a sign of peace. who knows lol and we all know she did it with batman. awesome questions
Whee chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
The ring doesn't pick others on account of their imagination. They choose others for their sense of honour, strength, and, most importantly, their strong will. According to the "emotional spectrum" that's what the green power rings symbolize; willpower.
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
well... i want a dj rubber ducky too. i fall guilty for acidentally typing just us league in the computer, if all of Batman's girlfriends were in one room they'd kill each other and it'll come down to Catwoman and Diana. they'd have to do a drawl. and i think that Green lanturn can only come up with a bubble because he does not have a good imagination. so why'd the ring pick him? i have no clue.

-Laces
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That is so funny! No, I don't think they eat bacon anymore! No, Flash probably never actually got 'asked' on a date, but he can always ask Supergirl! ;D Nice list, thanks for writing!
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
To answer about Wayne Enterprises, remember his explanation about it in Secret Origins Part I. A line item veto in the R&D budget.

As for Superman using a mirror to shave, he probably tones it down enough that it only is just enough to trim the facial hair. Of course I'm only going on an StAS episode where he does this.

Over quite humorous.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Answer to 3:

Bruce Wayne is a public financial support of the Justice League _ He doesn't need to hide it. I guess Gotham thinks that because their own hero is in the Justice League, Bruce Wayne decided to support it on behalf of Gotham. Oliver Queen is also a financial supporter (A.K.A Green Arrow).

So there )