Reviews for I Cannot Believe This Is Happening
csimouse chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
I just read the entire story. It was terrific! I am off to read the sequel now.
toothchick chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
This was so sweet! (and a little scary along the way, too!) Well, you have the prequel, so now you just need the sequel!
Cosmic Fool chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
You did really well with this story. It is really rare to find any fanfiction that correctly portrays pregnancy and all the complications that can arise.

You did great at tapping into the emotions of Sara and Grissom while they were dealing with everything.

Either you're a parent, or you did some excellent research - either way, you did great.

It had me thinking back to the time I almost was in a car-crash when I was pregnant - scary stuff!

Good job showing that not all pregnancys are perfect! So many fanfiction have unrealistic ideas about pragnancy which drives me nuts since its not hard to find the stuff out!

Anyway, you did well, and I'll definately read more of your stories in the future.
WalkerTRngr chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Fabulous! Sequel would be awesome!
Sarah chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Hi i've read alot of C.S.I fan fiction but this has been the best one yet. Hope you decide to write more. im looking forward to reading more of your work.

Thank you.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Sorry I didn't review before but a very good story. Sad but good all the same.
1Angel Fallen chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
I really liked this fic.

you should write a sequel to the story
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
That is soo lovely. Really beautiful. I would love to add it to my C2. If that's okay with you that is. Wonderful piece.
kay chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
I just finished this one, I can't tell you how it made me feel. Sara and Gil fighting for thier son's life,and then they make it home to thier new life. I hope you write more about this, cause blast you, you made me cry Not Funny! but really it is beauitful, both your stories be able to see what people write sometims can be really grat. other times it breaks my , thank you for a lovely stoet. sorry if this is too long.
PearsAndPlums chapter 1 . 12/22/2006

Really love the story, really though that sara was going to died with the baby!

But happy that her and sammy are well, wish it happen in CSI progrma cso it would be a really good storyline!

hoarder chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
yeah so i read the preguel first and then this and i love them both, i nearly cried!

they're both amazing!
MauraAri chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
I know it's irrational but as I was reading this chapter I was stunned. My little brothers (well, I call them little, they are younger than I) were both premature. Samuel was 2lbs and 2oz when he was born and Alex was only 3lbs. They were born 7 years apart with Alex being older. When Alex was born it was because my mother had placenta abrubta where the placenta tears and separtes from the uterine wall. He couldn't breathe on his own. My parent's doctors told them to not even bother naming him because he wouldn't make it through the night. He turned 17 this summer. Samuel was an anticipated premie and so they gave my mom steroid shots to develop his lungs. He was much healthier than Alex was but so much smaller. To be reading your story and then see that you used BOTH of my brothers names... it was astounding.
TDCSI chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
What do you mean you don't know what comes next. hello stories like that should nearly write them selves. Mine come to me while I'm at work listening to my MP3 player while riding horses. Lots of time to think. I like it you need to keep going.
GSR Lover chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
very well written story

it made me cry a couple of times. the sweet little moments and the Grissom family togethere was such a sweet touch. I don't know how you could write a better sequal but please do! I look forward to reading it and would like an email message if you write one
GMSR chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
I feel guilty for not reviewing this chapter before you posted the pre-quel? Is that even right? **shrugs** you have permission to laugh at me if its not. But um, I fell guilty for not reviewing because I really did LOVE reading it. Aw, little Sammy. You write babies well. Now I am off to review the "pre-quel". ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »