Reviews for Why Won't You Talk To Me?
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Sounds totally like V! I think the idea of writing down what he *doesn't say* is brilliant. You managed to convey how creepy the dark corners of V's subconsciousness are, even to him. Gah, goosebumps! Beautiful imaginary, too. I find myself unable to stop reading if I begin again, no matter how often I read this story already.
Loboscha chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
that's so good.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Lovely prose!
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Short, but brilliant.
Pony210 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hey,

I guess I am gulity of looking at your more serious stuff and not reviewing, even your silly stuff and not reviewing. By the way, I love your serious stuff, though I do believe that some of your silly stuff is a bit over the top, but I am generally labelled a conservative, so it's probably just me. I know what it's like to throw up a story and wait and wait to get reviews on it, but to have nobody review. It's happening to a current story of mine. It hurts too to get such few reviews after so many hits.

Good luck on future stuff,

Pony

Ps, I loved this paticular story soo much.
EE's Skysong chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I can quite see why this won an award. It's amazing. The words, the imagery- it's like poetry, only better.
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
So, I was over at the shadow gallery, snooping around, and came to the realization that I've probably been a bit rude-I don't think I reviewed this story. It is the BEST internal exploration of V's thought processes that I have ever read. I gave you a five at the phoenix award voting and you deserved to win. If I could write like this I'd be in show buisness. (so to speak)