Reviews for Someone Special
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 11/28/2017
Sweet story! Thank you!
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
okay this is so sweet that I am less mad at the way Eames handled it in the other story there is just so much cuteness!
WRATH77 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
this chapter just warmed my heart! so beautiful!
MScott7565 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Cute cute cute! I loved how tongue tied Maggie made Goren and Logan. Trust a three year old to leave grown men speechless. I noticed she also has the Goren head lean, which is so cute. Please write more! Maggie is adorable!
MScott7565 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
First of all, I *love* Muppet Treasure Island! I'm almost 26 and I still adore that movie!

Secondly, I couldn't stop laughing when Maggie was asking Bobby about the birds and the bees. That was so cute and who doesn't like to watch Bobby squirm? :D
MScott7565 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
He couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying, but it really didn't matter. She was happier than he had ever seen her. He looked at Eames, whose eyes were bright with happy tears. As she settled down, Maggie still held on to his neck, refusing to loosen her grip and he was content to hold her. And then he heard her voice, barely a whisper, say, "Thank you, wishy star."

As they headed back toward the cabin, Maggie walking between them and holding their hands, she said, "Do you think if I ast my wishy star, I would get a puppy?"

*****

Aww, this chapter was so cute and actually made me teary eyed! Maggie adorable and she, Alex, and Bobby make such a cute family. :)
Alexis Dawn chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Maggie is so adorable! I have been reading this whole "Choices" story line from what you put on your profile in order. It's great!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Hehehehe, door. Oh, look, a hundred reviews! *grins* Where's my cookie? The fuzzy gremlin is very hungry...
obsessedwithstabler chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Ah, paperclips. More amusement than a few ounces of metal should ever provide. And of course Maggie would wonder how her baby got into Mommy's tummy. Something else she could ask? (I know this story is long over, but oh well. Could be a Tommy question) "Where does the baby sleep?" Hehehehe. Cushy, warm little waterbed. But, that just might be more of a Mike answer to that question... Baby number two for MC?
Eliza-angel chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
perfect!
hockeymom chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Ok I love it! A Door! not even my kids came up with that. Of course I had all three in four years. Anyway so Beauty From Pain is a prequel to this. Great now I really want more.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Now it was this that I was waiting for (not sure if I reviewed the other fic that started all this but I did read it). It's so sweet...Yea, for the record, I have no idea when I asked that question. I may have figured that one out on my own too, lol. Ok, I'm gonna go keep reading your stuff now. Daddy Bobby makes me happy.
lilcorkyny chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
I love your Maggie stories, but I have to admit that I come back to this one time and again because it is so sweet. When I read this, I can't figure out if I read it for the adult relationship or the father/daughter relationship but they are both delightful. Thanks for all your hard work on these stories.
The Confused One chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
YAY Such a sweet enstallment to Choices. :D No angst. YAY! Thank God. :D Anyway, great work. :) God, I love little Maggie. :D She's the best. he he he
Cpt.Tina chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
Wow! This was absolutely fantastic. I mean - wow - I love Maggie since you started with this HUGE storyline and she's just so adorable. I especially enjoyed the whole part about the new baby brother/sister... *g* First that flat out "...baby what?" and then the 'door'-comment. What a bright child... *lol* Hilarious!

Thanks very very much for this AWESOME story!