Reviews for 6Teen:end of it all
anthony chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
to gory and learn how to show us who is talking
Remmi chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
no... Jude must be next please tell me he isnt gonna die!
Haso-son-of-Hades chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
*stuck in point of shock*

let me at him! he killed almost them all le'me atum!*pulls out a musket*hm i kno*pulls out a bazooka*

muhahahahhaahha!

also good job!
Seki Hime chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
lol nice...i have a lil ?...writing this stuff...does that mean u hate 6teen? let me know k?;) lol i hope u dont become like this sadistic person...lol no offence but uk the people out there...lol message me back!
Emiliooooo chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
this is so fucked up
Magical Cthulhu chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Can't wait for more!

Master Jackal: X
molly chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
I Love it, you must update really soon!.

Umm to that guy who over used cap locks. umm you are blind for the following reasons.

1, you failed to read all what happened.

2, you feel that everyone should be straight and or foced to look like you. (not everyone wants to be a pathetic person like you!)

3, yes he writes stories you don't like, why do you bother to read them he told you what was happeing to in his story so what i am saying is a i guess you like to complain.

4. you let your emotions cloud your judgment.

5, you just wanna make other's see you as the right person.

6, you are still fat, suck the fat out of your head.

Molly.
Chloe09 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
humm, a revenge, hey! So will we know who's killing all the gang?

And Jen whan she said " its likes they all died or something" lol, that was funny!

And, gosh the way that her mother and her died, I had the impression that it was like, a Saw/6teen crossover, lol! But I'm a fan of Saw, so, that's cool!

Poor Jude, he's like, the last one alive and doesn't even know it!

And I so cannot wait for the next chapter, I hope that it will be soon, plz!
Penny Lynn chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
That's funny, Mad world is like, my favorite sad song, so i put my mp3 on my ears and listen the song as reading this chapter, what a special effect!

I'm not a big fan of song fanfic but I must say that this one was great! And this song do such an effect on my that I was really sad after ready your stuff, lol.

" His suffering was over ans again again reunited with his one true love..." aw, what an ending! That's sweet!
Nikkifan93 chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Oh My G*d! I can't wait to know what he did to Nikki! She's like, my favorite character! I'm a bit sad that she's dead! By the way, I have to say that I love the fact that you're writing small chapters,it's easier to read, well, in my opinion.

I also like the fact that there's always action, no long and borin' non-endind descriptions that we don't need, because, hey, we already know the gang!

Congrat' for your good work, thx for the great story and I can't wait to read the rest of the story and mostly what happenned to Nikki!
Jessie007 chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
lol, I was sure that Jonesy was already dead! 2 thumbs up, I love it!

You're doing a great job. Continue like that, it's a cool story, really!
LunaRae chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
gosh, what a beginning! Short but effective, I'm already hooked!

It's a little harsh but it's good! Good Work, keep going on this way, your great!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
Oh wow... I meant yuck killing!
Magical Cthulhu chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Wow that was a good chapter, hope you update soon.

Oh and ya, you can try and try but not everyone will send in a nice review. (it's sad.)

Jackal: X (Hugs)
Magical Cthulhu chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Ok I am done fighting there is no use, I don't need to waste my time with her. x-Eternity's Shadow-x you are a good person when you try but next time think before you send in a review. This will be the last time I talk to you because quite frankly I don't want anything to do with you. oh and you can stop sending me hate mail now it is pathetic and a waste of time. (how sad for her.)

And if you choose to respond angrily back then go right a head, it just makes you look bad Not me.

To my main man. i love your story and i hope you don't take it down, i am sorry i had to start the fight and now i am ending it all i can say is add her to the blocked list like i have and lets move on.

Jackal: X (Hugs)