Reviews for A Slight Upgrade
Kalaong chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
House gave him a blank stare for a five-count before slowly approaching. "Lame as in a ... dare I say it, cripple, or lame as in ... you?"

Hmm. I would have had The Man ask, "Lame as in 'you', or lame as in 'me'?"
Dr Gonzo chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Funny - the idea of House having the power and more importantly the temperament of a God - the mind boggles
Akasha Drake chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
ROFLMAO

As if House's God complex wasn't bad enough!

You have GOT to write more of this!
Lochar chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Bwa ha ha ha ha! That's grand!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is hilarious. I occasionally watch House and him as the Mighty Thor? Too perfect. Would that make Cuddy Sif?

I know you're probably not going to continue this. This fic did, however, show me that these two universes can be crossed over believably.

Bravo

More! More!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
funny
Progos chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
You, sir, are brilliant. That is all.
Yattara chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
House turning into the Mighty Thor is too funny. I wonder how the others at the hospital would react.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
lmao, hehehehe, oh my, I LOVED that I would love to see that in fan art, Thor w/House's face...priceless...

THANKS:D
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Heh, awesome. Sequel, please? The Clinic Hours of Mighty Thor?
Readasaur chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
And thus, the snarkiest hero ever to wear leather was born.
rry chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
uh! AHAHAHAHAHAH! that's soFUNNY!
Nemi chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I know you labled this complete, and I know you have people saying they want you to continue this. I don't think you will, though, you like your oneshots and all. But, just think. You're inspired by Civil War, and our favorite bratty jerk of a doctor is now tied up into it-he's a cape, did they register there was a Thor like (Thorian?) lightning bolt? Will they track him down and demand that he register? How will he rip them verbal new ones? Can he keep it quiet? So...I ask for a sequel-fun with Civil War, and with House.
SilverBlood666 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Mm, House as a redhead... I like it.