Reviews for Love Potion No 9
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 11/16
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
nicimac chapter 3 . 3/14
Now I'm laughing! Hilarious!
madcasmi chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Finished chapter 1 ... That's means your good. I am very picky about my fanfics.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Yeah, Love Potion #9!
Athena chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
O! Very good. Thanks for keeping Janet alive!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
I really really liked that story! It was humurous in parts and that last chapter was just really sweet. Great job!
ariadnescurse chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
Aw that was adorable!

(in case you didn't figure it out, I'm stuck on the couch today so I'm working my way through your stories :D )
A.D chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
I love it, every chapter, i find them...just today so sorry if is to late for me to write a review but i just..thougth it worth it. I hope you don't give up writing coz you write awesome! and i love all your fanfics ;)
9-8-7 chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
What a lovely read. I've spent the past two days reading my way through all your SG-1 fic, and I love them all. You manage to create a perfect balance between humour and romance (and angst in the fics you use that), while still keeping the characters themselves. Even the times when they do veer slightly off into OOC-ness, they feel like themselves. Great job!

I sincerely hope you do get your SG-1 muse back becuase I just love your fics, but if you don't I will enjoy myself by re-reading the ones you have written.

Thanks for sharing your fics. :)
Julie chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
I loved this! So very well written and all I can say is it left me wanting more - just that damned good. I hope you don't give up writing - talent this good should not be shelved!

Thank you for your work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
Awsome story! I loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
Poor Sam! Awsome story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
This story is awsome! I love the last part of this chapter!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
Oh my god! I love it! It's halirious! It's awsome!
SJAuthor chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
Hee, hee, hee. . . that was great!