Reviews for These Kind Of Things Are Only Meant For Nightmares
ramen-luver101 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Casey will be fine, right?
LoveLiveLife22 chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
Luv it
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Damn Casey got shot! This was a very great chapter, and very suspensful!
morallygreydesi chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
Oh My Gosh! This is amazing! Is this on hiatus or something because it needs to be continued! Big Time!..Please?
Nicole chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
please please PLEASE update this! im enthralled by it and i cant stop reading but ive finished what you have so far :O
stelladelnordxd chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! She was shot, right. Just please update. This is really good and you have no need to feel self concious about your writing.
SlumberingMarauder chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
I'm really loving this story and I hope you can find the time to finish it, because I need to know what happens next! You can't leave me in suspense like this, it's maddening! XP Anyway, love the story and I'll definitely be looking out for some new updates to this story!
BelladonnaFlames chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
I love this story. You've gotta finish it
magic 1255 chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
This was the best story ever!

-but what happened to casey *did she die *did she live
I'mJustWeird chapter 15 . 4/25/2009
write more. soon. this is one of the best horror stories i've ever read. this and stalking casey. so write more because stalking casey is over. please write more.
Invalid Minds chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
OH MY GOD. Tarryn, how did I not know you updated this?

This? Was so good. I miss this fic so much.

AkomiNarazaki chapter 15 . 4/3/2009
Woah. Intense. Since you took forever to update (back in '07? wow) I had to read the story over cuz I forgot a lot of it. I started remembering more things that happened as I read on though.

But yah. Update a little...sooner? Much appreciated :)
LaFolie chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
holy crap, im so excited that you updated this! yay. im so happy right now! i loved this chapter, lots of suspense. can't wait to read what happens next! thanks again for updating!
BlackKeys09 chapter 15 . 3/27/2009
Oh man, I loved this story when I was first reading it but then kinda forgot about it. So I went back and read the entire story again. Man it's good. and very original too.

I absolutely LOVED the scene in the car when Casey grabs Derek's hand. It was amazing, and when you described the weather. Not sure why, but I found the way you wrote both of those really poetic, which is a good thing. I love your style of writing.

Update soon please! This story kicks ass :D