Reviews for On the Wall
Aethnora chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
That was wonderfully writen and I greatly enjoyed reading it. I like X Men and Charmed. And I feel you wrote the characters quite well, as long as you live room for artistic license by this I mean that they were not completely true to the orginial characters, which would be quite impossible unless you were the creator though this is one of the closest I've seen. You quite seamless combine the world of Charmed and X Men and in that I am truely impressed. I look forward to reading more of works.
lyner chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
:gasp: bad Ororo! :D nice story! continuecontinuecontinue!
nautica ice chapter 5 . 9/7/2001
please please continue!

you've done so well and it is so great that you've made Storm the main character

Storm rocks!

Ice
Storm1663 chapter 2 . 6/27/2001
Wow!

That is very different. I don't watch "charmed" so i am just a tad bit confused! But otherwise i love how Storm is becoming sluttly. Not many people show that side of her, its interesting becuase it is captivating. Just one question how come Jean and Prof. X. sense that there is another presences in Ororo's mind?
ororoiqadi chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
AHHHH! BUCKET NEKKID! Storm, the mansion's slut! AWESOME!
Rouge chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
MORE PLEASE! THAT LAST SCENE WAS SOOOOO FUNNY! AND WOW AT LEAST SOMEBODY FINALLY GOT SOME NOOKIE IN THE X-MEN CREW! LOL! And the Charmed girls and Leo are so cool! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
joslyn chapter 2 . 6/23/2001
i realy like your story so far, espeacially the ending. as a fan of storm myself i would greatly love for you to continue this story cause i find exciting
The Frog Pimp chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Like it? I love it! Write more, please!
Mist Maker chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
I like your story and I hope you let storm use her magic powers in this one. And do I detect a Ro/Lo thing going on, hum :
Cire chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Not bad, not bad at all.:)
desara chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
I liked it! Can't wait for more!
m-X chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
AHHH YUO HAVE TO FINISH THIS NOW!
Arim chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
GREAT! Keep writing, I love X-Men/Charmed crossovers.
Majestrix Windrider chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
I love it and you better finish it. I like Charmed and I love Storm, and you've put them together. Great job, and if this is your first fic, then I bow down.
scififreak chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
It's shows promise but the large spaces between paragraphs are annoying. keep going!