Reviews for The Beast Within
DarXe chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
I was planning on reading this ages ago, but life got in the way and I ended up forgetting. Glad I started going through the fanfic site again and found this. It was excellent.
Quinntana2 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
:)(:...oh damn...THAT WAS FRICKKIN' AMAZING! Kim's power is soooo..so...I can't even think of a word to describe how incredible it is. Gemini just made a very powerful enemy but he seems somewhat wise in a "not wise" way so I can't wait to see what happens.
Quinntana2 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
:)(: Shego's in deep denial. The way she keeps thinking about it already means that she really wants more. But I like it this way. Gemini, I'm scared about what his upcoming plan is.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
:)(: I can already see the hints of foreshadowing towards Kim's power. James only concern being whether she was with a boy or not made me laugh. I love that Kim and Shego are completely addicted to fighting each other already.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
:)(: The first meeting of Shego and Kim, total success and completely entertaining. I love that they were so confident but then as thee battle went on they were shocked to find that they couldn't quite get the upper hand. This plot is so damn amazing. I love the look into the villain headquarters.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
:)(: Oh my gosh..I just love, love this story. It makes me smile when I read how powerful Kim is over everyone. Will's eyes are extremely wise and he should probably listen to them. The way you describe the action and the characters thoughts really adds depth to the story and makes it that much more entertaining.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
:)(: It's so embarrassing that everybody keeps coming at Kim but she keeps beating them all especially Bonnie. I'm glad Kim isn't getting beat by any of them but I hate that they doubt her.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
:)(: A very original concept and plot for a story and I absolutely love it so far. Dr. Director is awesome for taking Kim under her wing. I already love Kim. She's so amazing.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
I hope she kills him *insert evil laugh here*
lycan13 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
I'm not surprised, this full dragon thing that Kim has seems to have unlimited power so it's no surprise the collar broke
lycan13 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Judgeing from what happened last time Kim is going to destroy WEE and when she's done with Gemini there won't be anything left.
lycan13 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Gemini is asking Drakken for help? I'm surprised he is even among the geniuses in this story
lycan13 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Man, this is almost like a nine-tailed fox thing.
lycan13 chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
So Kim has a blood thirsty dragon inside her... I'll dig some more graves
lycan13 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
So Kim's powers were dorment and it looks like her power level is off the damn charts.
WAIT! Gemini is still gonna go after her... I'll start digging the graves.