Reviews for The Beast Within
Owieeey chapter 16 . 7/23
Again with a great fic, your muse must be awesome.
Jesseburnett chapter 3 . 6/22
will's powers are half ass interesting, but then you make it to where they don't work on kim. 8/ i swear, I'm starting to think you're purposefully making your story boring. tho why, i have no idea
Jesseburnett chapter 3 . 6/22
i gotta admit you're kind of lacking imagination with the powers so far. one is really smart. two can transform into an animal. and one has no powers. its a bit dull.
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 6/21
entertaining as hell so far. tysvm for writing this for us! 8D
AvidVillain95 chapter 16 . 5/10
I love the story. Maybe you have another in you?
scifijoe chapter 16 . 3/18
A nice stories of two beauties and a beast, with Kim playing two roles. I liked the idea of Kim being 'normal'. I would not mind a third tale.
DarXe chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
I was planning on reading this ages ago, but life got in the way and I ended up forgetting. Glad I started going through the fanfic site again and found this. It was excellent.
Quinntana2 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
:)(:...oh damn...THAT WAS FRICKKIN' AMAZING! Kim's power is soooo..so...I can't even think of a word to describe how incredible it is. Gemini just made a very powerful enemy but he seems somewhat wise in a "not wise" way so I can't wait to see what happens.
Quinntana2 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
:)(: Shego's in deep denial. The way she keeps thinking about it already means that she really wants more. But I like it this way. Gemini, I'm scared about what his upcoming plan is.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
:)(: I can already see the hints of foreshadowing towards Kim's power. James only concern being whether she was with a boy or not made me laugh. I love that Kim and Shego are completely addicted to fighting each other already.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
:)(: The first meeting of Shego and Kim, total success and completely entertaining. I love that they were so confident but then as thee battle went on they were shocked to find that they couldn't quite get the upper hand. This plot is so damn amazing. I love the look into the villain headquarters.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
:)(: Oh my gosh..I just love, love this story. It makes me smile when I read how powerful Kim is over everyone. Will's eyes are extremely wise and he should probably listen to them. The way you describe the action and the characters thoughts really adds depth to the story and makes it that much more entertaining.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
:)(: It's so embarrassing that everybody keeps coming at Kim but she keeps beating them all especially Bonnie. I'm glad Kim isn't getting beat by any of them but I hate that they doubt her.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
:)(: A very original concept and plot for a story and I absolutely love it so far. Dr. Director is awesome for taking Kim under her wing. I already love Kim. She's so amazing.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
I hope she kills him *insert evil laugh here*