Reviews for The Winter Moon
pipinheart chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
Stephanie better watch it her uncle is out...
pipinheart chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
I like Stephanie...though her and Gideon is an odd combination.
171717171717171717171717171717 chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Hey, it's me, the unknown girl. Hmm, I could e a different sort of unsub. Not a criminal, just merely that person no one knows.

So, I don't usually review, but I couldn't resist with the Kansas part, being a Kansan myself. It seems kind of like where I go to school. Out in the country.

Anyways, I know this is an old story, and having read nearly all of your new stuff, I know that the small mistakes in this one aren't in the new ones.

Still loved the story!
Sue1313 chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
This is such a wonderful story. I can not begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it. Your writing is so much like the characters on the show. I could not have asked for a better ending.
Mrs.Reid chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
Hi, I'm a reader from Germany, so please forgive me my english ...

This was a great story, I liked it so much! I also read the first one of your Spencer/Stephanie story when she was kidnapped. Really great stuff! When can we expect more? Perhaps a case with Stephanie/Gideon interaction? A later on, a second marriage? ;-)

Just one word: I really liked your end for Winter Moon but in my opinion it makes the story more "vivid" if you stick to your dialogue-style! For me (I've just started to write some fanfics in german) it's the only way to keep the story "alive"!

I like your work so much, please go on!

Bye from Germany

Silke
Soccer-Bitch chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
awesome chapter. i can't wait for the next ones. _
recklesskellie chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
I haven't reviewed in awhile. It is wonderful! Love the proposal, the wedding, (wee!), and can't wait to see what happens with Stephanie.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
wow this story was totally awsome! there was some hints of a sequel going on, hope my huch is right!
RogueHoney chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
o good ending. glad jj and spence got married. i smell a sequel! yay! hehe. great writing.
Mystic01 chapter 10 . 11/23/2006
Great story.. Sounds like you are set for a sequal.. Possibly after you finish your new story "Found". I am looking forward to both..
Kalena chapter 10 . 11/23/2006
Aw that was sweet. Good last paragraph, is there the possibility of a sequel here? I hope so, this story has been so much fun to read so thank you! Keep up the great work on all your writing.
Kalena chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
Another great chapter so soon, I love you! This is great, I'm glad Spencer isn't too upset about Gideon and Stephanie because it's such a great twist. Yay for Reid and JJ getting engaged, my love for this story grows with every chapter I read! Keep up the fantastic work! :D
Kalena chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
Ohh, I love Gideon/Stephanie! Another great chapter, I can't wait to see how this turns out. Hope you update soon because these new chapters make my day! :D
Kalena chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Great story, I hope you update soon. It's got an interesting plot and I love the JJ/Reid parts as well. Great :D
Soccer-Bitch chapter 7 . 11/18/2006