Reviews for The Winter Moon
tannerose5 chapter 10 . 2/4
OH, I hope that slum of the earth gets eaten by whatever wildlife Kansas has.
I don't know how I missed this but I'm glad I found this story, albeit 10 years too late.

Now I'm off the bed, but will continue this MabelReid marathon tomorrow. The 2017 Super Bowl is on, but my team is not part of it, and since I'm not a lady GaGa fan, I think I'll read.
Thanks again for the story. You never disappoint.
tannerose5 chapter 7 . 2/4
I hope this girl makes it through to the end of the story. Hopefully, she'll play the part until help gets there.
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 2/4
I loved the line, "Where's my kiss?" Priceless. Let's hope Gideon and Reid can get some information on the sleazebag.
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 2/4
Why do I feel this girl is not going to lie through the night?
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 2/4
It is always nice to see Spencer and Stephanie together. Unfortunately, the case is pretty sleezy. I know the story is over 10 years old, but I can still say, can't wait to read more.
pipinheart chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
Stephanie better watch it her uncle is out...
pipinheart chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
I like Stephanie...though her and Gideon is an odd combination.
171717171717171717171717171717 chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Hey, it's me, the unknown girl. Hmm, I could e a different sort of unsub. Not a criminal, just merely that person no one knows.

So, I don't usually review, but I couldn't resist with the Kansas part, being a Kansan myself. It seems kind of like where I go to school. Out in the country.

Anyways, I know this is an old story, and having read nearly all of your new stuff, I know that the small mistakes in this one aren't in the new ones.

Still loved the story!
Sue1313 chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
This is such a wonderful story. I can not begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it. Your writing is so much like the characters on the show. I could not have asked for a better ending.
Mrs.Reid chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
Hi, I'm a reader from Germany, so please forgive me my english ...

This was a great story, I liked it so much! I also read the first one of your Spencer/Stephanie story when she was kidnapped. Really great stuff! When can we expect more? Perhaps a case with Stephanie/Gideon interaction? A later on, a second marriage? ;-)

Just one word: I really liked your end for Winter Moon but in my opinion it makes the story more "vivid" if you stick to your dialogue-style! For me (I've just started to write some fanfics in german) it's the only way to keep the story "alive"!

I like your work so much, please go on!

Bye from Germany

Silke
Soccer-Bitch chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
awesome chapter. i can't wait for the next ones. _
recklesskellie chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
I haven't reviewed in awhile. It is wonderful! Love the proposal, the wedding, (wee!), and can't wait to see what happens with Stephanie.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
wow this story was totally awsome! there was some hints of a sequel going on, hope my huch is right!
RogueHoney chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
o good ending. glad jj and spence got married. i smell a sequel! yay! hehe. great writing.
Mystic01 chapter 10 . 11/23/2006
Great story.. Sounds like you are set for a sequal.. Possibly after you finish your new story "Found". I am looking forward to both..