Reviews for Alright, Who Buttered My Muffin?
rina chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
This is awesome, your voices are spot on! I hope you write more... sometime. I've missed this show. )
Marinus-pseudothyrum chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Hehe, I love this story, you've got a good take on the characters, and a brill way of writing humour. cant wait for you to update!

...gingernuts?
cookiemunster chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
super funky spangly bits of green wing genius ginger flavoured pie! a big thumbs up and a great big Guyball Sportsperson of the year award cup to the authour!
Radar-rox chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
Oh wow, when we were on a school trip to Barcelona in year nine we stopped at a service station and my friend Rachel bought gingernuts and everyone laughed at her... a more humourously named biscuit has never been known to man woman or hamsters.

*ahem* anyway, rockin' set of oneshots, I was hoping for some money back as I'm a little skint, but alas, giggled like a menace. Look forward to reading more, well done! x
All Star Ellie chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Lol i just read all of them and as they are so funny they deserve a review, you got the characters just right and the subtle humor and scarcasticness was genious )
Uh.yeah chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. HILARIOUS.

Oh. How rude of me. I started laughing before even saying hello.

You! Me! Yay! Hey!

Ahem. Yes. This was lovely, surreal comedy brilliance at its best. As usual, I could just see it happening in front of me, and that's just how I like me GW fics. And with such incredible lines: "They play with your mind, and make really normal girls wet their knickers.” Yes, I snorted, what of it? The ending was fantastical. Thank you so, so, so much for this. Has been just the lift I've needed amongst all the... rubbishness at the moment. Thankies. :D
hedwigs-pet-dalek chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Love these X3

They capture the gloriousness that is Green Wing, and fill a bit of the hole that has been there ever since it finished.

I'm feeling all poetic today.

~Hedwigs-pet-dalek
Pied Flycatcher chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Heh. I like the Weighty Issues one. And Mac's line in the Cats chapter about playing the anaesthetist game made me chuckle. :)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
LOL. Hilarious
Uh.yeah chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Yay! More Green Wing Goodness. Excellent in every way. Especially cos I've just rewatched series one, don't have series 2, and am desperate for any kind of GW stuff...

But I loved this. Incredibly random - which is, of course, key to GW success. Twas just so *them*. The kind of odd goings on that you get with that lot. I also love that you gave Boyce a proper front seat in this chapter, bless him. I love Boyce. And you did a choice Boyce voice.

Ahem. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist...

BUT! I hope you write more really, really soon. These are too good to leave alone. Please don't leave me waiting...
MoarCowbell chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Lol, so pointless, but good. Loved Boyce's lube line XD

Niice work septic blister
Hobbity chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
Very cute, very clever and /very/ funny! Loved the bit with Naughty Rachel's knickers, and the "fuck /off/" at the end of the first chapter. More, pleease! (More Boycey? Go on.) There isn't enough GW fic around..
Chiaro chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Oh...my...gosh. I swear, most Green Wing fanfics make me want to iron my head. But these... these could be deleted scenes... it's a shame we didn't see them before it went off the telly!

Your style suits the sketch format of GW brilliantly. The Go Fish one was particularly good; I also liked the tampon one a lot. You have the characters down pat!

I wish you'd keep writing these actually. Reminds me of the good old days before GW turned all depressing and morbid (but still funny).
glo316 chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
it really posesses the essence that is guy's mouth and mind - loving it for that as i love the random crap that comes out...the singing of 'tomorrow', and 'mac-avity' - hilarious...thanks for that!

hope you're going to write more...
Uh.yeah chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Ah, I lovelovelove you for putting this up!

Seriously. I have just had the most awful, tiring day, only to get home and find this waiting for me...

Twas just so perfect - and really, really in character, you know. The best kind, where you can really imagine it happening, right in front of you. Actually, are you sure this isn't a deleted scene, or something?

Anyway, as I have said, this is just what I need during my Green Wing withdrawal (I really ought to buy the boxsets. Hang on... Christmas is coming...)

So thank you vair much indeed, for this vair funny and vair perfect chapter.

I can't stop saying it now.

Thank you!