Reviews for Stolen Memories
awesome
VampireHaruhiMadokaOuran chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
So sad
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
There are no words to describe how beautiful that was. That was the best story I have ever read. Thank you for writing it, you have such a creative mind! I can't write fanfiction because I just don't know what to write. Haha. Thank you!
DecepticonKitty chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
Pure, beautiful, genuis. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
First off: YESSS TAMAKI REMEMBERS! I almost jumped up cheering and secondly: NOOOO KYOYA! Ohh Kyoya ur flipping evil huh?
Kayla wolf demon chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
Great story I rate it from 0 to 10 I will give it a 10 keep up the good work
Janey-Paininator chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Blinks Kyouya! Dude... Like.. Whoa! That was kind of Epic of him to say that! And Tama Got his Memories back!
Janey-Paininator chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
blinks I'm starting to like this story! lol
fanofU chapter 22 . 4/11/2011
I JUST BOOKMARKED THIS PAGE BEST FANFIC EVER!
onewho'snameshallnotbeknown chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
remorse... the sadest word in the english language. I just have to say, though..

I AM HOOKED!

nice storyline but.. no offence..

You switch tenses like:

Haruhi packed her back

she walks to ... some random place..

but it came from past tense (packed) to present tense (walks)

It should be better if you stayed in past tense as it is the easiest tense to be able to write in.

but, other than that, the story is amazing! keep up the good work!
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 22 . 6/14/2010
Ya know, I know I read this story before, but really besides some grammer errors this really was a good story especilly when you consider the recent chapters in the manga...
Hotaru Gunso chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
OMG I should be doing the tons of hw I have to finish by tomorrow, just LOVE this fic so much! For some reason it's so hard for me to find Ouran fanfics that I like (which might partially be because I greatly dislike one-shots for whatever reason, but whatever), but this one is one of THE best!
FullmetalNinja chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
Great chapter!

It was creepy at the end, I was listening to Mata Ashita from the Ouran OST and they were singing ima arukidasou, right as I read it from the screen. Creepy!

Once again, great story. It's exactly what I've been trying to find!

Fullmetal
TheEndIsFarAway chapter 22 . 2/13/2008
so what DID happen in Paris
Akina Tsukana chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
O_O wow that last part...surprised me!...wow...go kyouya? no don't take her away from Tamaki!