Reviews for Picnic
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
cannibalism or eat miue why your genius Jade! ROLF!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You'd think they'd be happy with fresh meat...Luke, Tear, and Anise are so picky.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Just ike Jade, always the one kidding sjots like this are real good for a little relaxation.
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Jeez, you'd think the group would learn by now. But with Jade, it's hard to tell whether he's joking or not...
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Gah!

The part with Mieu totally made me fall in love them
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Very good! It was strange, but as I was reading it, I felt like I'd read it somewhere else before, but I couldn't place it. I think something similar happened in one of the game skits or some such.
Shadowlover101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
xD Jade is the best. You kept everyone in character really well! This is a really funny fic! I've already read it four times, and I still laugh through pretty much all of it!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
"This looks fresh... what kind of animal is it from, anyway...?"

"It looks like... rappig meat..." Tear said slowly, then put a hand to her mouth. "...We passed that herd of wild ones earlier... And then Jade fell back and disappeared..."

"...and then we saw a pillar of smoke and heard squealing sounds," Luke finished, putting a hand to his forehead.

::laughing to hard to review::

::adds to favs::
Egg chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I just wanted to let you know that you write these characters fantastically well. Bravo, and your Jade makes me laugh SO HARD!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
ROFL!

I love how you do Jade's character, just like a trickster. All the characters are pretty In character really. Especially Jade. The whole meat gag was just hilarious!
ex favilla chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
lol. Yes, Jade's sarcasm. . .or was he speaking the truth? 0-o Who knows when it comes to him. XDD Well, cute story. It was rather comical, in my terms, atleast.

Ari-chan
BelovedMoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I feel like this could have actually happened in the game, you write the characters quite well! Good job!
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I liked it. I found it funny.
Satanic Mechanic chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This was a fun and nice read. Everyone was very much in character. Thanks for another great (Jade-centred XD) fic!

I shall go put in that catagory request now.
Picup chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Mhm yeah, now I feel a bit guilty for spamming the Symphonia section with Abyss fan fiction...

Any ways, another great one shot from you x) I think this is one of my favorites, not to mention Natalia insisting on staying with Guy x)

-shot'd-

I can't wait to see your next one x)