Reviews for Bathing Beauty
kikki hope chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
i love this story- please please finish it. and Talking Head too, its great, i have read all your stories (except half way through self preservation), and hope you keep writing, i love your imagination! the stories are so creative.

as a writer myself he only tip i have is- try to remember the first rule in creative writing is 'show don't tell', i know its hard, but sometimes it can really change the feel of the piece.

keep writing )
jaybones chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I liked it! Start it today!
Alicia9876 chapter 21 . 3/1/2011
It would be great if you came back to this story. It is fantastic!
bostonlegalgirl chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Ok, I just have to take a moment to catch my breath. That was seriouly HOT! You have talent in those fingers of your. Keep typing away.. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ok, WOW that was seriously HOT! But then again who hasn't thought about that gorgeous FBI stud. Amazing first chapter. I'm off to continue, can't wait to see how Bones reacts to being caught in the act. Ha Ha
Beth Cain chapter 21 . 10/1/2010
I gotta tell you, I've smoked almost a whole pack of cigarettes and taken 3 baths just from reading this story! *fans self vigorously* This is one of the hottest things I've ever read - and I write a bit of smut myself! whoo hoo! Please don't stop here, I want MOREMOREMORE!
AllThatGlistens chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Oh, wow. You are truly a master of the awkward yet romantic situation. I think anyone would die of embarrassment if this happened to them, but life is also like that. So, wonderful job.
DJKM1980 chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
re read of a great story deserves another review. hope you are able to finish this
mir chapter 21 . 6/3/2010
this fanfic is so good and i cant stop reading it! and now that im done chapter 21 i dont know what im going to do waiting for chapter 22
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh my. Busted! :0
Caskett-41319 chapter 21 . 4/24/2010
please please update this story soon! It is so good!
Jycats98 chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Fantastic story, I hope you haven't abandoned it? :)
BnBSquintPatrol chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
Jaed621,

Hope everything's going good, I hope that your Muse is good (do you have a Musie?). Anyway I noticed that your last post was right when season 5 started, You haven't been jaeded by the show have you? Because that would be trajic, in so many ways. Especially since this is the only fic that I have found where my aggression can be taken out on season 2, Booth stealing, Brennan harassing Cam! I hope you get back to writing soon, lots of people love this fic!

Hope for more soon.

SP
BnBSquintPatrol chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
Ok so I just joined this site and found your fic. It's so GOD. Are you ever going to finish it? I can't wait for Evil Cam to get a beat down from brennan. I've never really liked Cam the whole sleeping with Booth and then Angela's ex thing was all shaddy. So...

*she steps away from her computer*

*lowers herself to her knees*

*and starts praying for more chapters*
Godogma chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Just as good as the first time I read it, I'm glad you decided to continue this.
617 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »