Reviews for Bathing Beauty
Jycats98 chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Fantastic story, I hope you haven't abandoned it? :)
BnBSquintPatrol chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
Jaed621,

Hope everything's going good, I hope that your Muse is good (do you have a Musie?). Anyway I noticed that your last post was right when season 5 started, You haven't been jaeded by the show have you? Because that would be trajic, in so many ways. Especially since this is the only fic that I have found where my aggression can be taken out on season 2, Booth stealing, Brennan harassing Cam! I hope you get back to writing soon, lots of people love this fic!

Hope for more soon.

SP
BnBSquintPatrol chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
Ok so I just joined this site and found your fic. It's so GOD. Are you ever going to finish it? I can't wait for Evil Cam to get a beat down from brennan. I've never really liked Cam the whole sleeping with Booth and then Angela's ex thing was all shaddy. So...

*she steps away from her computer*

*lowers herself to her knees*

*and starts praying for more chapters*
Godogma chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Just as good as the first time I read it, I'm glad you decided to continue this.
clarkloveslana chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
Please come back and finish this. It is totally hot.
CaptainPagemaster chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
YES! That was my initial reaction. Loved it! Can't wait to keep reading.
bswindle20 chapter 21 . 11/23/2009
Love the story and cannot wait for your next update. I've lost count how many times I have read it. One thing though, when you switch scenes put some kind of divide in. It makes it a little easier to read that way. Update soon.
Danni Evans chapter 21 . 11/13/2009
Whew! *fans self... This is getting interesting! A bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I'm thoroughly enjoying this fantasy thing...
celina30 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
faut quelqu'un fasse la traduction

svp svp
Buffaloland85 chapter 21 . 10/31/2009
Please, please, please continue! It's just evil to leave us hanging before that fantasy ;) But really, I've been following this story on the Bones Fiction website, but found the newest update on here. Looking forward to more! I love the suspense with the devious Cam, as well as just how well written and believable the characters/chemistry/situations are.
ellevee chapter 20 . 10/26/2009
Cam is just plain CRAZY! And the picture idea was precious :-)
Rodein43 chapter 21 . 10/23/2009
Have you stopped this story?

Waiting for an update.
Paladin's Joy chapter 21 . 10/21/2009
Absolutely breathtaking! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Your writing is so exceptional, you feel like your right there...watching.
DBCrazy chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
I downloaded this to my Kindle so I could take it with me out of town. I have to say that the first chapter really got to me, but when I read the second ... Booth's reaction to it was so incredible. I can imagine how he must have felt while he watched her, but to hear her say his name in the throes of passion ... that was just incredible.

I've read it all and since there isn't another chapter posted I'm starting over.

Amazing!
loveisacage chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
I just found this story. I am in love. just read the whole thing tonight. after watching bones of course. can't wait for the next chapter.
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »