Reviews for Bathing Beauty
Godogma chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Just as good as the first time I read it, I'm glad you decided to continue this.
clarkloveslana chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
Please come back and finish this. It is totally hot.
CaptainPagemaster chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
YES! That was my initial reaction. Loved it! Can't wait to keep reading.
bswindle20 chapter 21 . 11/23/2009
Love the story and cannot wait for your next update. I've lost count how many times I have read it. One thing though, when you switch scenes put some kind of divide in. It makes it a little easier to read that way. Update soon.
Danni Evans chapter 21 . 11/13/2009
Whew! *fans self... This is getting interesting! A bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I'm thoroughly enjoying this fantasy thing...
celina30 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
faut quelqu'un fasse la traduction

svp svp
Buffaloland85 chapter 21 . 10/31/2009
Please, please, please continue! It's just evil to leave us hanging before that fantasy ;) But really, I've been following this story on the Bones Fiction website, but found the newest update on here. Looking forward to more! I love the suspense with the devious Cam, as well as just how well written and believable the characters/chemistry/situations are.
ellevee chapter 20 . 10/26/2009
Cam is just plain CRAZY! And the picture idea was precious :-)
Rodein43 chapter 21 . 10/23/2009
Have you stopped this story?

Waiting for an update.
Paladin's Joy chapter 21 . 10/21/2009
Absolutely breathtaking! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Your writing is so exceptional, you feel like your right there...watching.
DBCrazy chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
I downloaded this to my Kindle so I could take it with me out of town. I have to say that the first chapter really got to me, but when I read the second ... Booth's reaction to it was so incredible. I can imagine how he must have felt while he watched her, but to hear her say his name in the throes of passion ... that was just incredible.

I've read it all and since there isn't another chapter posted I'm starting over.

loveisacage chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
I just found this story. I am in love. just read the whole thing tonight. after watching bones of course. can't wait for the next chapter.
adangeli chapter 21 . 9/21/2009
Loving the lab coat thing - it seems like something that would get to Booth.

I have to ask, though, what prompted the uber-jealous-Cam portrayal? Is it just an intense dislike of the character or are you picking something up from somewhere?
Nedra1212 chapter 21 . 9/19/2009
Love your writing! I just found this today and read all the way through in one sitting! I noticed you started it in '06, so I'm glad you're still working on it! I can't wait to see how it ends...PPS!
mer-person chapter 21 . 9/19/2009
so good! cannot wait for the next chapter.
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »