Reviews for Taboo
i hate you chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
One of the best kakairu stories ever...and you don't finish it. i hate you P
A Kira chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Well even if you don't finish it I really liked what I read!
BigSister2 chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Wow this is a really good fic. I'm so curious as to Kakashi and Iruka's past. I really hope you continue this because I'm so curious..." I hope it’s poison ivy," I easily amused by that. Anyway I hope there is more soon.
Shimari Angel of Doom chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Umm! Are you gone to update soon? I do really hope so! Because I do really locking forward to it! I do hope you haven't stooped since someone did say it was bad:(
Tioman chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
good story!
grumpy-pants chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
i liked it alot cant wait for the next chapter
chibi-sanevil twinpride chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
hi,

cool fic for now, can wait for an update. by the way, what kind of old french song are you looking for, I know some.

Mo de Aries chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Good chapter!

Please, update soon. /o/
Reily chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
This has started out as a lovely little story, the second chapter was beautiful. I also liked how in chapter three we got to see Kakashi's vulnerable side, too often all we get to see is the pervert so I thought this was a nice change. Now all we need is for Iruka to stop being so bratty and just accept that Kakashi can be nice once and awhile! So far a great start to this story and I definitely look forward to more.
tampoposensei chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
A sweet story so far and I look forward to seeing where you take it from here. I take the point about the 'oddness' of the French, literal translations almost never work, not that my French is very good either. I would suggest 'Non Je Ne Regrette Rien' by the irreplaceable Edith Piaf, it has the perfect tone and mood and a beautiful melody. The only thing is I understand is a bit snippy about copyright. The song is old but I don't know if it's that old. A safer choice is the folk song 'Au Clair de le Lune'. The melody is suitably haunting and it's something a mother would sing to a young child. I'm sure you can find midis or mp3s to download if you want to hear them _ Good luck and keep up the good work.
Taita chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
I somehow find myself becoming attached to this fic, there's something about it I really like. Update soon please I can't wait
oldshoe chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Personally, I didn't mind the "Funny French" (but that's only because I didn't understand a word of it anyway lol), but I do see where it might bother other pickier die-hard fans, or someone who understands the language. Because of this, ultimately you might want to consider replacing the "Funny French" with something else later on, and for those who are curious include a translation at the end of the chapter (especially if you plan on doing something like this in later chapters).

In the end, really-truly, it didn't bother me, and didn't seem to distract from the story. Unless, apparently, if you can understand the language and end up laughing in the wrong spot... Oh well. :P

I like what you have so far. Keep it up, and don't be discouraged! I can't wait for the rest. Thanks for the read. (:
oldshoe chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hehe... Kakashi's little lie at the end made me chuckle. Can't wait to see where you are going with this.

Thanks for the read. (:
kirallie chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Neat! Poor Iruka, just not his mission! Keep up the good work!
SpazKitty chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
E must know what happends next! *giggles* Iruka-sensei was aroused, and Kakashi-sama SAW IT! *giggles more* please update SOON!