Reviews for Code Lyoko E 112: Xana’s Greatest Plan
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
YOU ARE EVIL! AND IF AELITA DOESN'T COME BACK X-AELITA SAID XANA WILL KILL YOU!
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Don't get me started on the "Stuck in 1979" story. Whoops, I started myself. How can they be affected by just the Returns and shut-offs that happen around the time they left? Why don't all the ones they ever did have that effect? They'd be moving forward constantly! And just because June 6th 1994 was repeated over and over for Franz, that doesn't mean that the one day would stretch out longer, unless the whole universe had a Groundhog Day complex. It's just one point in time. Franz kept coming back to it, but it's no longer than any other day in the time stream. And of course, Jeremie called the version of himself in 2003 and had him change the password... it had to be changed a bunch of times throughout the fic. A change of the password in 2003 would have made no difference, because it would go back to normal eventually, before they left. Of course, if it had changed the morning before they were sent back, that would help... but his phone call came for years ago! Did he have a present in his closet saying "don't open till 2007"?

This is why I gave up on my "uh oh, Xana sent us to the French Revolution! Luckily, Aelita's still in 2007 and will do something that will somehow effect us!" episode concept.

Samantha... I don't care if she's giving up her spare time. She gets the guillutine. I recently decided... My fanfic was going to be pretty happy-go-lucky, except Sissi's gang gets broken up and Odd's grandmother gets a quiet funeral. Other than that no victims at all. I changed my mind. It'll be more realistic and make Xana more hateable and menacing if somebody goes. It's gonna be Samantha. I know just how...

Okay, so Aelita's body is dead for sure, right? I'm making sure this time, because I thought the William bits in the DigiSea merged with the revived clone made with the hair, making him crazy mad at Ulrich... okay, I have trouble keeping track now, when was he killed in the DigiSea and when was he killed by Xana after she abducted him and Yumi? Which one found about about Yumi's birthday from word of mouth, and which one found out from the other one's DigiSea remnants? I read it all, but it's all tangled up in my brain. (And of course, he's Xana's body now. Crazy real version had the exact same thing going, except he's probably still alive in there.)
scottgrubb chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
O_O

OK, so, let's review everything you've done so far...

1.) Turn William to the dark side (which turned into an unintentional copy of what happened in the real show)

2.) Turn AELITA to the dark side

3.) Bring Sissi into the group, then turn HER to the dark side (willingly, no less)

4.) Bring Sam in (thankfully, she hasn't gone the way of Will, Sis and Aelita... yet.)

And, now, #5: Kill William and Aelita.

Yep, your version definately owns the real show.
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
So you're using the Xana in William plot from the show? Interesting...
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
To everyone who reviewed thanks, and Aelita's body is gone! She has been deleted by Lyoko. Her countdown was sped up by Xana's attack which used so much power. Xana was partially deleted before he got out of Aelita's body and went for William. Why Sanne and others were upset, if they had remembered William they might have been able to do something but they forgot about him and he is now the Host of Xana.

Oh, I have three endings in mind for the end of my series, not sure which one I will use. SInce I did a happy joy ending first time I might do evil bad guys win ending, which would screw up my sequel to the series, but would be an awsome ending.
H.Kage09 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
You...Killed...Aelita...You...Damn...Jerk.

jeremie...must...kil...you...now

keep...the...story...going.

and...bring...back...Aelita...or...else
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
AT LAST, I CAN PEAK THE NAME OF THE PINK HAIRED ONE! i needed that, great twist bringing william out of the void, but what will happen with aelita's body, is she dead?

Lyokoluva
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hey, its me again, the ruler of the void. Are you happy to see me again? Or better don't answer... :)

This chapter was powerful like meteor.

That tower destruction in Lyoko was something that i couldn't even suppost.

And you get out William from the digital see at last, but this is not exacly that, what I expecting... But don't mind my mumbling, cause all the events you put in the story just make it better.

And if Aelita is free from Xana, where is she now? You dont mentioned what happened with her after Xana left her body.

And only one suggestion. If your about to end your story soon don't delete memories, they all deserve to remember they fight for the world, if they fight in secret the memories will be the only prize for bravery and sacrefice.

That was definitly one of my favourite chapters!

I don't know what with the others, but if only I had PC in my grasp you can always count on my revievs.

See ya.