Reviews for Live
So I put off reading this for a long time because I knew if would make me cry... And lo and behold, here I am at 3AM sobbing my eyes out. You wrote out the dying process brilliantly and the relationships were great and you're just awesome.
Chemistry-Deaf chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
... I didn't get the last bit where the humans were in space part, but lovely story. I cried when Piccolo died. *sniff* Such a touching story. To me, being able to stay strong even when your body deteriorate says a lot. It's nothing about physical strength but the emotional and metal strength that makes a person strong and even stronger with others around.
Zuchiku chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Really emotional but beautiful. I had tears in my eyes for the last part (1/3 or 1/4 it's hard to say)
A little strange not to have Goten in the story at first but the story more than made up for it.
Feuerhaar chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
And again i'm sitting here crying. Must be the fifth time within the last hours. I don't remember crying so much about any other fanfiction. Until now there was only one that caused such deep emotions in me.

There are things tat just don't fit but while reading i found out i don't care. I don't care that nobody suggests the dragonballs for healing him or at least ease the pain. I don't care that normally i don't like ChiChi and Vegeta much. I don't care that the telepathy bitween Piccolo and Gohan is missing. I don't care that there are no chapters. I don't care that normally i find song lyrics in fanfictions disturbing. I don't care i hate sad endings. I don't care. I just don't care anymore.

Thank you for this wonderful story. Thank you for all this litte details other writers rush over.
"You mean he [...] just like that?!" ChiChi snapped her fingers to emphasize her point.
It may be some simple sentence without much relevance but i read it several times. I read the whole wonderful emotional scene right before without a break but this simple sentences caught my attantion and made me stop for a while. I realized all the effort to describe even the smallest seemingly unimportant thigs right. That made me realize how incredible detailed this story.

And now i still sit here all in tears. It seems i can't make them stop and that feels so weird but sort of soothing. And i know i sound totally strange.
Anyway...
I am so happy i found this story after acidentally stumbeling over one of the (also wonderful) sidestorys and wondering what it was about.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Gaahhhhh! The feels! They keel me!
I can officially say that this is only the second fanfic to make me cry. Ever.
Bless you. I love the way you managed everyone's characters, and Piccolo's interactions with everyone made my day. Vegeta was interesting in this story, and I absolutely loved it!
Thank you for this wonderful take on things!
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So sweet... I cried, several tears!
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh my gosh. That made me sob. Literally I am not a crier its just not who i am but I am sitting here sobbing my eyes out. I will admit I had to read the Cipoclo thing twice tO get it . But Wow that was an amazing story. Wow just wow.
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
pretty good, although, i must adress the elephant in the room. why didn't someone suggest using the Dragonballs?
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I adored this story. Even if i was crying my heart out when Piccolo died...
idiosyncraticrose chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I just want to thank you for writing this. I've never read a fanfic that's reduced me to tear's, but this story really touched me deeply. I stayed up till 4am reading it, couldn't rip my eye's away. From the way you wrote this in such detail, and emotion, I'd say you've experienced a loss like this before.

My aunt died from cancer not long ago. When I read up to the bit in this story where Piccolo is talking to Goku it made me think of her because I was told that in her final stages of death she thought that she was talking to my grandpa at one point, and asked him to help her put her boot's on. He died when I was 13/14.

For me, because I was unable to be there with my aunt while she was passing away, I find comfort in the fact that although I wasn't really there, through her hallucination's she might have been visualising that I was there with her.

So thank you very much 3 You are an extremely tallented writer and it's been a real pleasure reading this fic. :)

Happy trails! xox
Super SaiyaNamek chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
A very beautiful and sad story. It really touched me. I can't believe I didn't cry. I got the rolling theme on the two characters at the end. Cipoclo-Piccolo scrambbled. Kugo-Goku scrambbled. They were their reincarnations, am I right? It was a sad ending, Piccolo a.k.a. Cipoclo getting to go to the star he always wanted to go to, not remembering why. I think I nearly cried when he felt like he was forgetting something, not knowing in Doramu, Gohan, Chichi, and all his other friends. A real tear-jerker, and quite a story. My compliments. :,)
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
wow, i just read this fic and it was truly one of the most beautiful and touching fic that i have ever read, the writing is flawless
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
wow your stroy is amazing and i love it is sad but

beautidull to and very very long i need hours to read

it i began friday from 22 to 24 but then i must go to

bed and i read today the last of it and need 3 hours

but i love it anyway and it was really good v
CoHeeD17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This...is the most heart wrenching, tear splitting, tissue pulling story I have ever read. I cried maybe more than seven times throughout this entire thing, and each cry a good 20 minutes each! I have never read anything like this before that could make me cry with the characters as if it was actually happening that moment. I loved the Cipolo and kugo/kogu (dyslexia) idea at the end. Greatest emotional story EVER!