Reviews for Live
InstinctiveLogic chapter 1 . 8/2
This is just so beautiful. That's all I can say, this is going to stay in me heart for the rest of my life.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 1 . 6/26
Wow! Just, wow! I love Piccolo and hate 'seeing' him die like this, but I'm glad it made him live. He REALLY needs to loosen up. It seems like he's kind of loosing up a little in DBS when he helps babysit Pan. Why didn't you want to include Goten? Trunks needs his partner in crime!
Lady of the Sky chapter 1 . 3/30
This fic was.. a lot. No one wants to believe they're sick, especially to that extent, and the road to accepting it is not an easy one. But Piccolo did it with pride. The love shared with Chi-Chi, Gohan, and Doramu was so sweet, too. Love wasn't a weakness, it was something to value, and when your life is about to end soon, all the blocks you've put up sort of change. He kept his goals, achieved them, and left someone to be loved when he's gone. Doramu will never really know Piccolo within his memory (unless he visits for a day like Goku), but he will know how good a person he was. The end of life care especially got to me. There was so much gentleness and respect for someone they've known for so long, with no complaints or hesitance. Being on his way out didn't mean anyone was going to treat him any different. All the gestures, grand and tiny, carried so much meaning, whether it was taking him to his wastelands or simply keeping his lips moisterized. He was a member of the family and it showed. And, of course, he took himself past the limits set and lived beyond expectations. I really loved this fic.
stony13 chapter 1 . 2/24
technically piccolo is only four years older that Gohan, the good die young nobody sees that Piccolo is a kid with an adults memories that most likely torture him. In this story Piccolo died at 16 years old please do a story on his age.
CrimsonWild chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I loved this. It made me cry but I still loved it. Beautifully written.
Kaio-can't chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I've read and re-read this so many times over the years. It's a story that really stuck with me and it is beautifully written. Every theme, emotion, image is perfectly conveyed. I felt as helpless as Gohan did whilst reading this. Your style is crisp and captivating. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
So I put off reading this for a long time because I knew if would make me cry... And lo and behold, here I am at 3AM sobbing my eyes out. You wrote out the dying process brilliantly and the relationships were great and you're just awesome.
Chem-Death chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
... I didn't get the last bit where the humans were in space part, but lovely story. I cried when Piccolo died. *sniff* Such a touching story. To me, being able to stay strong even when your body deteriorate says a lot. It's nothing about physical strength but the emotional and metal strength that makes a person strong and even stronger with others around.
Zuchiku chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Really emotional but beautiful. I had tears in my eyes for the last part (1/3 or 1/4 it's hard to say)
A little strange not to have Goten in the story at first but the story more than made up for it.
Feuerhaar chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
And again i'm sitting here crying. Must be the fifth time within the last hours. I don't remember crying so much about any other fanfiction. Until now there was only one that caused such deep emotions in me.

There are things tat just don't fit but while reading i found out i don't care. I don't care that nobody suggests the dragonballs for healing him or at least ease the pain. I don't care that normally i don't like ChiChi and Vegeta much. I don't care that the telepathy bitween Piccolo and Gohan is missing. I don't care that there are no chapters. I don't care that normally i find song lyrics in fanfictions disturbing. I don't care i hate sad endings. I don't care. I just don't care anymore.

Thank you for this wonderful story. Thank you for all this litte details other writers rush over.
"You mean he [...] just like that?!" ChiChi snapped her fingers to emphasize her point.
It may be some simple sentence without much relevance but i read it several times. I read the whole wonderful emotional scene right before without a break but this simple sentences caught my attantion and made me stop for a while. I realized all the effort to describe even the smallest seemingly unimportant thigs right. That made me realize how incredible detailed this story.

And now i still sit here all in tears. It seems i can't make them stop and that feels so weird but sort of soothing. And i know i sound totally strange.
I am so happy i found this story after acidentally stumbeling over one of the (also wonderful) sidestorys and wondering what it was about.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Gaahhhhh! The feels! They keel me!
I can officially say that this is only the second fanfic to make me cry. Ever.
Bless you. I love the way you managed everyone's characters, and Piccolo's interactions with everyone made my day. Vegeta was interesting in this story, and I absolutely loved it!
Thank you for this wonderful take on things!
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So sweet... I cried, several tears!
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh my gosh. That made me sob. Literally I am not a crier its just not who i am but I am sitting here sobbing my eyes out. I will admit I had to read the Cipoclo thing twice tO get it . But Wow that was an amazing story. Wow just wow.
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
pretty good, although, i must adress the elephant in the room. why didn't someone suggest using the Dragonballs?