Reviews for Trade
Zinfer chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! I love everything about this fic and I loved that last scene. Great job! Please keep writing
Zinfer chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Noooooooo. Don't do it dean! You hold on!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
This is an old story! And the whole thing is great!

I really loved that D Sometimes it gets a little OOC, but the story was so great that I don't mind ahah

See ya around o/

Rosetta
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Loved the story! It's very, very good! Loved hurt Dean too. Keep up the good work!
Sheilabe chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Oh, the Winchester boys. Gotta love them. I do so love your stories. You are a born author! :)
mouse8 chapter 7 . 8/12/2007
As someone new to this fandom, I have to complain, because this is the first story I've read and I have the suspicion you've ruined all other Supernatural fic for me, because I don't think any other story could top this one. Your writing was perfect, evocative and descriptive, pulling the emotion from the reader as we experienced it with Sam and Dean. Damn you!
Supernoodle chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
“Sam, Sammy,” the voice was slightly rough, insistent, not matching the gentle touch to his cheek, the supportive hand around his back and shoulder. There was a deeper impatience to it, tinged with fear.

Sam finally blinked the pain induced tears from his eyes, and forced some sort of focus. His brother's eyes were wide and dark, and, whereas the fear had barely sounded in his voice, it was practically incandescent in his features.

You write really eloquently, very descriptively... Anyone who uses the word incandescent gets a gold star! Oh, and the hurt. I liked Dean giving a manly grunt of pain.

Have a cookie!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
Great ending and an awesome story.
Lilly B chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
great job! thanks for posting the epilogue...it was great to get a chick flick moment in there before the end ;) awesome job on the whole story!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Aww...you're the best! I love that you added the epilogue, we neded that chcick flick moment, it was beautiful...sniff...

I just really loved this story, all the angst, drama, and hurt Winchesters, when's the next one coming?

Amazing, write more, I'm going through limp Dean withdrawl!
mtee1958 chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
OH yes - we have to have an epilogue. You can't leave it like that.

Great story.
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
Amazing story and yes please write an epilogue, I need a chick flick moment...they make me smile.
WNM chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Wow. That was really good. Please do add an epilogue.
spootycup chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
i have been looking for a good HURT dean storY! thank you Thank you! epilogue is so needed... GREAT STORY! LOVED IT
Sera and Tails chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
AH! too short and ended a bit abruptly.

I want an epilogue, I want a chickflick moment between Sammy and Dean, I...demand MORE! (what a pushy reader!) Um...Please? *remembers her manners*

Cheers,