Reviews for The Emerald City
ArwenMUC chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
I have to say that I'm a little confused at this point in the story. I was following it okay until about the previous chapter. Anyway, it is an interesting story so far.
kettish chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
D'aw, Doctor, she doesn't hate you. X3 She wouldn't still BE there if she hated you! Admittedly, y'all have been doing less of the 'explore the universe' and more of the 'save the universe from Gallifreyan stupidity' shtick than usual, but still. :)

Awesome series, I look forward to seeing more from you! Peace-kettish.
Fic Druggy chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
lol, continue please.
Lhmac chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
hehe. i loved that last line there. wonderful. sorry i haven't reviewed for so long, i was busy. still love where this is going, though

can't wait for more. you make me laugh
Legolas0 chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Please don't tell me you have anything against us washingtonians throwing fishies... it's kinda fun... Not that i've ever done it or anything...
Legolas0 chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
Brilliant! You brought Jack back! yipee!

BTW Are you from around the Seatle area? Your knowledge of the area seems either well reasearched or genuine experiance. Some of it's suff I'd only expect a Washingtonian to know.
spiffingsailor chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
These are absolutely brilliant stories. Love 'em. Can't wait for an update.
bluekiwibubble chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Is there any more on your lj, or haven't you finished yet? I can't remember. Dunno why I don't just read it on lj anyway *shrug*.

I liked this chapter best so far ) References and Jack and sci-fi geeks and general yay.
bluekiwibubble chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
Seattle's called the Emerald City? Heh, I always thought the title was referring to the Wizard of Oz (did you mean to do that?).

Blood hell, the ginger kid sounds /exactly/ like someone I used to know. Only she was a girl, not a boy.

'The Doctor stopped short. He turned and stared at her. "Your mum?"' Haha, that gave me images of the Doctor argueing with some random enemy & having a chav speak arguement & him going 'Ya mum!'. S o_O
bluekiwibubble chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
...Yay for paradoxes? That was rather mental. In a good way, obviously D & I liked the mallet, I can see him doing that.
bluekiwibubble chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
'I’ve had to make do with the chrono-mechanical equivalent of sticking plaster and tape' Haha, righhtt, bet he used sellotape. 8)

The last sentence is very cliffhanger-ly Who-ish D
bluekiwibubble chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Oh, I /love/ the idea of the Tardis transforming into battle!mode
bluekiwibubble chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I can't really remember the other stories, and if I actually started reading this before or not../ But oh. it's a wonderful 1st chapter. & hallucinatory(sp?) snogging? haha )
Tom Robinson chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
Cool, more please. :p
Lhmac chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
oh. ominous...

hehe. long wait for a new chapter, but i still LOVE this story. glad you got a new chapter up before Christmas, thanks. :)

Can't wait to see what's going on

Mikkifavo