Reviews for A new life in a new land
brutusjr chapter 53 . 2/22
Great story, but I'm getting a little tired of all these ridiculous holiday and side stories. Santa Claus?!
slythian chapter 62 . 9/11/2015
great story all around and i garentee ill be reading the sequel
Dr.D 101 chapter 58 . 4/1/2014
hey mann i almost cried in this chapter especially wen listening to ( a vampire's lullaby by Mezume OmachiĀ·) you got to try it
honeybee21799 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Ummmm, I think your story has AMAZING potential, but your oc is painfully over powered. Maybe if you re-write, give her a weakness for every strength.
Example:
Great runner
Pitiful strength.
If my character was fighting an enemy that was stronger then them, they would have to use their team mates to fight him, letting them do most if not all the work. This would lead to growth in your oc, to determine if their selfish and don't care to improve, even to their friends dieing breath, if they want to improve to be 'true ninja' and after years of hardship and struggle are finally able to achieve greatness, or lastly unable to become stronger because of a defect in their genes and stop being a ninja or die.
I hope you at least take in some of my ideas, I only want to help you.
Lerris chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Kasumi has too much power too young. Four tails plus whatever boost her transformation gets... Also being something like 20 mentally at that point plus being raised in Hokage's family meant she shouldn't have fell for that...
koshikaden chapter 62 . 11/11/2013
The movie was just awesome and brilliant, the bloopers were needed and funny, and the story was just epic.
Dill Dragon chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Santa as a NINJA!? Good LORD I love ya. D that has the be one of the most awsomely crazy ideas I've ever seen!
Dill dragon chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
The whole genuutsu fiasco was freakin' hilarious. XD
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 59 . 4/6/2013
I love this story.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Awesome.
zumagirl chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
you seem to have a knack for long chapters

zg
zumagirl chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
i love this story.
YubelHaouJudai chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
THis so beatiful
CrystalBud chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This sounds interesting, I like how Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata are the Knights
TehShadowKitten chapter 29 . 1/28/2012
Man this story is just to good I only have one thing to say,

TELL THE PEOPLE WHO DID NARUTO TO REPLACE THERE WRITERS WITH YOU! lol.

And yes i really do think you are that good this story is just brilliant.