Reviews for Please
KrisB-71854 chapter 7 . 3/15
I know this fic is dead and likely won't ever be updated. Well, I was just browsing through the Ranma/Nabiki fics when I found this one.

It was well worth the read. It was actually one of the better done ones. You've got a rather good grasp of the characters and Nabiki breaking and having these issues are rather novel.

Poor Nabiki has issues. I'd love to see where you might have taken this. Akane getting upset is rather obvious. What's not though is Akane actually sighing and putting Ranma out of things and really taking a closer look at Nabiki at this time.

Akane usually gets pictured as the rather violent one. You've done a rather well job of showing her loving/respecting her sisters in this. I'd like for Akane to not call Ranma a pervert and actually acknowledge that what comfort he is providing to her sister is doing both of them a world of good.

Actual self reflection and growing up usually doesn't happen in these fics. What would I really want from Akane? For her to feel a bit guilty about all the work her sisters have put in and go get herself some sort of part time job.

Akane has never really trusted, liked, or loved Ranma. Well, maybe some what remotely liked. It would be nice if she recognized that there was something wrong and Ranma isn't perving on her sis, but just the holding and such is doing wonders.

Out of all folks, I'm some what irked at Kasumi. Nabiki and Ranma would have been fine if they followed his sparring plan. Nabiki actually did outstandingly well in her spar with him. If Ranma realizes just how terrified/frightened of him that she is, he'd have even more respect for her. That aspect totally went past him.

He'd also have no idea on how to spar with her without scaring her.

This sleep cuddling/terrified crying into Ranma is rather different. Ranma is where Nabiki feels safe and who she feels fear of.

It will really blow Ranma's mind to find out that Nabiki has no confidence in her skills or herself. Finding out that he is her rock? Well, that could be a massive reason for all of them to grow in different directions.

I like how you haven't really brought any of the other girls into things. This has mainly been a private Tendo/Ranma affair. I would like for Ranma to get some solid good advice from some one. The only one that remotely comes to mind is his mother.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Man this is REALLY good! Please update!
thulindar22 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
i think it's pretty likely this one has been abandoned, but of any of the ranma nabiki fics i've personally read to date that deserve to be continued, this one really deserves a high spot on the list, please continue this one
den123456 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Reading this I couldn't help but think that you put A LOT of effort into making the ridiculous spelling mistakes I've seen in your story
Dagoni hide chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Oh, this one was so fantastic !
You made an extremly good job, I really hope you'll lead this further, soon :)
If not, despite the bitter end, I think it can be an interesting good ending.
Well, thanks for taking the time to create such works
hot dog285 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I honestly have to say, while there are plenty of typos, this is an incredible work, and I hope that it will be continued, since it would be a shame to loose it.
Sonic Wooten chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
I must say that i really like this story, A totally different side of Nabiki that one wouldn't expect. Looking forward to the continuation of this story. Grammar is catching me a tad off guard though lol, i'm able to read on past and it falls into place though. )
AnFan-n-More chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
I like this story, but the ending is unfair to your readers. I guess your muse hasn't had anything to say about this one in a while, but leaving it as you did leaves Nabiki in a very sad place. If you can, I would really appreciate you adding more to this story. You've built a wonderful opening. The midgame could only be good with this start.
Aeryn Rallas chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Its a shame that this hasn't been written on in almost 3 years. I think this is one of the best Ranma-Nabiki based stories I have read. Some small issues with spelling is all I have seen.

I would love to see this contnued and finished.
Skydragonkitten chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
this is a great story please continue.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
A good story, but you need to rely on more than just your spellchecker. You rampantly misuse homophones (through/threw, sore/soar, etc.) and you consistently spell 'were' as 'where'.
dennisud chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Its almost 2010, when will we see an update to this!

This story kicks ass!

Please give us readers more!

dennisud
0K0 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
i love it and i love your style of writting and detail i hope its not dead because its becoming perfect
Rahwin chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Amazing fic, seems to be dead but just wanted to drop in and show my appreciation :)

I haven't seen this kind of angle to nabiki before over the years of reading fanfics, and it's very refreshing. The pacing is good and well, apart from a few spelling mistakes it's more or less perfect.

I added the story to my alert list so if it ever updates I'll be back :)
Nosferatum chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
Usually it's Ranma who breaks. And it's quite different too see Nabiki in this posotion. I really hope you'll find it in you to finish this fic some day.