Reviews for At My Brother's Bedside
Jess62 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hi ! I love your story and I wanted to know if I could translate this fic and post it on french forum ?
bjxmas chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wouldn't it be wonderful, if they really could walk away and have real lives? Dean revealed, as the shapeshifter, that he had dreams, he wanted things, but Dad needed him. I think you were so right too, that Sam needed him. Dean sacrificed his own hopes and dreams and gave Sammy everything he never had. It would be nice for Dean to finally admit he wanted something for himself and for him to finaly realize, that was acceptable. Nice read, B.J.
eliza-w chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aw...wish they actually did do both. Have a life while still hunting.

Great story. Had me in tears...Poor guys.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Yes! The best of both worlds! If only it'd work for them! It'd be a lot less interesting on tv, but a nice dream. Very well done. Thank you!
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Interesting story, short and sweet
JRAismine chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was really good. Kind of gave us some detail about what Dean might have been feeling when he hinted at wanting a different life in No Exit. Thanks for sharing.
angel679 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
You know this really is how Dean probably feels sometimes. We know that he takes saving people very seriously even when hes cracking jokes and acting silly but that is more a way to stay sane. He never had a choice and when he could have made a break and a different one he wouldnt because he wouldnt have had Sam and although he doesnt think hes good at it he is the only one he trusts to watch out for Sam. I honestly dont think he even trusted his dad with that. It would be great for Dean to get just one thing that he wanted. Not something that he needed but that he wanted. Great start hope there is more.
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
ah! You know I love your stories but this one is a special favourite, because there is such insight into Dean. He could, and by some has been, written off as one dimensional but as you show he is so much more than that. I read a story of yours and I'm inspired to try and be half as good as you are. Well done as always and keep up the good work.