Reviews for Got Lost in the Maze
Silver Star Celine chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
XD Roxas and Axel are stuck together! XD I would probably kill him too if I was handcuffed to someone...XD
Skaterstar57 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
*Squeals for hours upon hours* Chinese Fairy, oh my gosh-this was SOO good! _ Hehe. I absolutely loved it! XDXD You TOTALLY deserve more reviews than you've gotten for this. Yup yup. *Nods nods*

I loved the whole idea! It was PERFECT! I don't see why you think it's horrible. It was funny, it had romance-even a few elements of horror. All that needs to be in a good one-shot, of course.

And you had Riku and Sora, of course. But you also had Axel and Roxas, Leon and Cloud, and even Zexion and Demyx! Haha. All of my faves. And you even threw in Marluxia. I love 'im to death!

Wow. I'm definitely faving this-so kyute! *Hugs tight and gives cookies* Post more, please!

~ SkaterBABE57
Canvasgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Dude this was great! Where did you get the idea that it was horrible? Well whoever told you that don't believe them, cause it was awesome! I truly loved reading it! And you had all of my fav KH couples in here, I loved it xD! Ha-ha Axel lost the keys to the cuffys, yeah sure he did...and I liked the ending for Sora and Riku it was so cute and fluffy! Well anyways really great job, and if you ever call this story horrible again, I'll be sure to throw foil balls at you!

-Riku-stalker
BloodSkye chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That is so cute! Three of my favorite pairings in one story! AkuRoku, SoRiku, and Zemyx, Oh my! ! Anyway, its still frickin funny. keep it up please!
Vixyfox chapter 1 . 11/7/2006