Reviews for Founding Hogwarts
Yuki Suou chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
An amusing read.
Erin-Flight chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Really interesting story so far. Rowena and Salazar are fun characters.
Lot666 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
You deserve so many more reviews than you have, if more people read founders era fics you definitely would. This is a masterpiece. I'm not kidding. :)
anon chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
dear lord i love you i was practically dying from laughter at the end
PersonifyThis chapter 22 . 5/14/2013
You have amazing lead in sentences.

"Godric Gryffindor, leader of heroes, slayer of Vikings, God among men, sighed and wondered if his nose was too big."
"The friendship of Helga Hufflepuff was a difficult thing to recapture."

These are pure gold and will be sentences I look to in my own writing. Love your work.
Quantumphysica chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
OMG.
This was amazing.
They were all so... rude. Blunt. Horny. Ridiculous. Hopeless in every possible way.
I LOVED IT!
I don't know how you ever got to this, but it's like... the most brilliant Founders story I've ever set eyes on. It was like a very elaborate soap series, but definitely not a PG-13 rated one... Seriously, I have laughed so hard at certain points... I could go on and on on how I absolutely adored the character of Salazar Slytherin (of course, who wouldn't) and all the shit he got himself in, and the Hat, oh that hat was also a continuous source of hilarity... Actually each and every character was so clueless in its own right that I couldn't help but adore them all.
Also, I think Xavier Malfoy is a creep. A psychopathic, attractive creep. I seriously wonder what he's up to.
This review would get very, very long if I would state every thing that I loved about this story. So I'll stop here. BUT I ADORED IT!
ILoveKatnissTheMockingjay101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
The school described in this book is almost EXACTLY like Hogwarts. I don't think it would have houses, or all the same classes if it was real.
Sojl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Anyone who knows anything about anything knows that the oldest and noblest school of magic in the world is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: steeped in tradition, preceded by reputation and successfully evading taxes since 1671.
My favorite written line in all of Fanfictiondom and I read a lot of fanfic.

Seriously though I just read the intire thing and am going back to read it again.
This is really really good and funny never forget the funny.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
"Rowena abruptly ceased gawping. She looked slightly surprised and slightly happy, as if a brilliant idea had just occurred to her.

'Slytherin,' she said, smile broadening, 'would you like to set up a school?'

'With you? Piss off.'

This was the kind of thing never mentioned in Hogwarts: A History."

Brilliant! Very amusing so far
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2012
Absolutely remarkable!
ladyravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Love the anachronisms ;) they make it really entertaining, instead of a stuffy historical fic...I approve! This is probably the funniest thing I've read on here. I applaud you :)
unknown chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
hey i found this fic to be really funny, great stuff, just wish you didn't start to put so many modern references that the founders wouldn't have known to say. other than that a very funny story
Light on the Horizon chapter 28 . 6/18/2012
Wow! I loved this story. I've never read a Founders fanfic, I always thought the founders would be rather serious but I loved your portrayal of them here. And Hat is brilliant. The whole thing is brilliant and hilariously funny, and I can't wait to read the sequel, although I should really be revising for exams now...
jjl2357 chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
Hmmm... at first I thought their theory of Godric being the murderer might be correct, but now that I think about it... maybe the real killer is that basilisk! I guess I'll have to read on and find out...
Once Upon A Time Is Now chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I read this chapter the other night and I thought it was hilarious, great job and I will be reading more later. :)