Reviews for Twentyfour Hours
Mimic chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Those who didn't got the "bang" should shame on theirselves, it was a strong scene. Poor Kim even cried \
Mimic chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
I still don't expect the Spanish Inquisition. Even if I should, with you talking about it all the time. But I prefer this way, if I remembered it would be boring.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 21 . 4/6/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 15 . 4/6/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
"Bang. End of Monkey Fist." Wow. That was from the first B.E. Story. Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 24 . 1/15/2010
Well, let's see if I can write this without making too many mistakes (what with having no spelling checker but a damn malfunctioning keyboard). So, another episode completed, and one that was very cool, I may say. I was surprised at first by the style of the fic, what with each chapter being one hour, but you handled this really well. I feel like I gotta comment on how it felt longer than 24 hours, but that's probably because of following more than one character's path during that time, or because there's hardly much out there featuing 24 hours with so much detail.

Anyway, while I remember you saying that action wasn't your thing to write, I personally got no complain to what's been seen here. What you do work out great is the suspense, and this fic was a great example of that. While I was never doubting a happy ending, I found myself relating to the characters' tension and worries.

And speaking of the characters, I was very pleased by the cast in this episode. Team Go characters were expanded, particularly Mego, and I liked the former villains. I was glad to see Bella again, even if just a little, and Dexter the Alchemist (he doesn't really has a cousin, right? That confused me for a while) was an interesting character overall. Hellpike was... well, the type of guy to be hated, I presume.

So overall, the whole adventure was nice, entertaining and a bit thirlling. It was really cool.

Now, as for the present romantic conflict... well, I'm a bit surprised about it showing up at this point. Personally, while I can see where Shego's coming from, I can't help but to feel she is, first, being very self-centered (moreso than usual) and second but possibly more important, overreacting to the whole thing. I thought she would chill out once the potion's side effects would wear down, but it seems she's just too stubborn for her own good. Oh well, overall it's still interesting drama and it makes the KiGo aspect of the story stay fun and interested. As it is, then, I better not delay my reading to the next part much.

As for narration and dialog, the fic was mostly flawless. Only exceptions would be a couple of scenes with too many characters present, at the Go Tower I think, that made it confusing sometimes. But beyond those few instantces, the rest of the fic is nice and rightly paced.

Last thing I could say is that this fic had a certain nice amount of funny parts, despite its tension. And beyond that, I'm out of ideas as to what to mention. Hope you're doing well on your end, and see you in next review.

Yours, "Go City's Unknown Villain" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Sayonara!
Tjikicew chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
"That's my girl. Music Man… I think I like it. Maybe I should have a costume made."

Why have I suddenly the awful vision of an elderly man dressed in green?

Oh, my son loved that show! Come to think of it, I did like it as well.
Thomas Linquist chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I see you finally worked in the damage to the Talon gun.
chao-hellsing chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Is that "Bang! End of Monkey Fist" bit a reference to the unwritten Monkey Fist story you have planned?
ErnestTheGuy chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
i have been going thru the BE universe for about 3 days now and i cant remember what you did for the Bang thing with Monkey Fist. can you just tell me since i really dont want to go back and find it.

New fan of yours,