Reviews for Lost Sanctuary
Cainz chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I like that story really much, please continue *o*
Marauders48 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
NOOOOO! You stopped reviewing!

Your story is amazing!

Please update soon?
penlover chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
This is such an amazing story. It might progress into something great. Thank you for writing it. I love it so far and your voice is wounderful. ;)
animeannie chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Ahh, its awesome!

I love how Krad is in character, but also warming up...

Honestly, I think that the story needs no improvement whatsoever!

Please update quickly! D
XxBrokenxBeyondxRepairxX chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was a wonderful story. Please update soon
laughingst chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Your writing style is really nice. You pull off the changing of the POV very well. A great story, am waiting for more!
incarnate of evil chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Very nice, I liked the style as well as the storyline. I want to know the relationship between Daisuke and Satoshi? As well as the past that Krad had, it sounds like he was a slave for a while, but too uncaring and unwise in the way of slaves, so that doesn't work, so I want to know?

Anyway update is much wanted! :D
Zyon-Chan chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Seylin chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Your "soon" will soon be a year, do you realize that yet?

I think you have a good base for a story to develop. I do think it's moving a bit fast, if you add just a bit more detail in it should be fine.

Perhaps in the next chapter you can have Krad give him a bath, now that would be cute, and he could make a comment about how dark his hair is, hence the name he gives "Dark".
Lupus Animi chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
You. Are. Tight. UPDATE GODDAMIT! I know you might have homeowrk or friends or whatever, but if you start a fanfiction it's your duty to finish it! SO FINISH IT!

Apart from that...a lovely piece of writing, no, there isn't too much fluff between Krad and Dark! UPDATE! Yours nuttily, la-la
forbiddenstars chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
UPDATE! THATS HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE! well, i don't think its possible for a person to stutter that much, but its a good effect. and i really hope you wont make dark all of a sudden trust krad. it has to be a slow process. :P update. i demand it.
StrawberryPuff chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
well, i've seen this plot a couple of times around this site, but yours stood out a bit because your writing skills are good lol

put some twists and unexpected things into this story, to prevent it from joining the ranks of 'blah' fanfiction.

so far it's good, hope you write some more
littlewolf123 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
This is actually pretty intruging. I like it becasue unlike other stories, where the "master" becomes to soft, it makes me kind of sick. People really aren't like that. I like what you wrote because it's actually pretty similar to what a real person would actually do, instead of some cheesy crap. So, it's just my advie to you, but you don't have to take it, don't make the "master" warm up to the slave too quickly and vis-versa. That'll take the fun out of everything. Email me if you want anymore suggestions or just want to talk or something. I dunno... well, Bye! LOL. XD
SasuneUchiha chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Aww...2 cute! Please keep writting this story! Id love to see what happens to them, to dark ahem I mean midnight and Krad.. Hope youll update soon!.
DayMelh chapter 2 . 3/13/2007's so cute and so sweet I need to know what happens to please update soon.