Reviews for Sweet Summer Slumber
Ems chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
2 thumbs up! & im totally in love with your stories
lilladyinpink chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
I loved this story! Main reason because Sakura was a badass, and I'm quite tired reading some stories where she's the damsel in distress. In here (even if it's only fiction), she's strong and independent. Sasuke's a lucky guy. :3 I really love the flow of the story, and how you portray the attitude (it's quite funny) of the Akatsuki members. Because of that, I wanted to read more of them! At some point I also shipped Itachi and Sakura... oh god.

Looking forward to your future stories!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2015
Hahahahaha this bonus chapter was so hilarious, their children's first word hahaha dear author, i must say you're a genius and i love you haha oh and i'm so glad that fugaku and itachi were nice people here
Dawn chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
OMG! Im dying of laughter! "Eat shit!" "Sexual Intercourse." "Damn you all to hell" "Twat" Oh god Kisame, Sasori and Deidara...or should I say the Three Stooges! Hehehe
megulukasakura9 chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
cute ...
BookWormFT chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
OMG THE EPILOGE i swear its the best chapter out of the whole fanfic! the rest was good too but HAHAHAHA
HailQueenLottie chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
One of my absolute favourite fics on this site. Beautifully written and very in character. I will definitely remember this for a long time
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Ok, I died. That was HILARIOUS! Completely cracked me up!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Ummmm... Sakura already knew Haku, when Sai checked her phone the first time he had left her a voicemail...
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Ive read a fair few chapters and I kinda feel like there are some glaringly obvious flaws in the story that will appeal to younger readers, but are just too ridiculous to take seriously in any other way. The writing was perfectly fine, but the plot and all the elements of the story just felt ridiculous.
Raikiri80 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Gotta say that I really dont like Sakura so far. She seems like a massive bitch for no reason to certain people, and her attitude is awful.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
I loved this story! It was so unique and just AH- wonderful. (:
ScarletBlack0 chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
This story is one of my favourite! Because the Akatsuki is nice guys and all
beautifulflaws chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Wow. I read the entire story today, and let me tell you, it was magnificent! The entire store was so well written, it felt like I was in the story from time to time. I loved the humor in it as well. Great story!
Serene Sorrow chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I thought Sakura was Badass but now she totally seems pathetic. Don't get me wrong it good.