Reviews for Sweet Summer Slumber
BookWormFT chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
OMG THE EPILOGE i swear its the best chapter out of the whole fanfic! the rest was good too but HAHAHAHA
HailQueenLottie chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
One of my absolute favourite fics on this site. Beautifully written and very in character. I will definitely remember this for a long time
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Ok, I died. That was HILARIOUS! Completely cracked me up!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Ummmm... Sakura already knew Haku, when Sai checked her phone the first time he had left her a voicemail...
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Ive read a fair few chapters and I kinda feel like there are some glaringly obvious flaws in the story that will appeal to younger readers, but are just too ridiculous to take seriously in any other way. The writing was perfectly fine, but the plot and all the elements of the story just felt ridiculous.
Raikiri80 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Gotta say that I really dont like Sakura so far. She seems like a massive bitch for no reason to certain people, and her attitude is awful.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
I loved this story! It was so unique and just AH- wonderful. (:
ScarletBlack0 chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
This story is one of my favourite! Because the Akatsuki is nice guys and all
beautifulflaws chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Wow. I read the entire story today, and let me tell you, it was magnificent! The entire store was so well written, it felt like I was in the story from time to time. I loved the humor in it as well. Great story!
Serene Sorrow chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I thought Sakura was Badass but now she totally seems pathetic. Don't get me wrong it good.
it was good chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I thought Sakura was Badass but now she totally seems pathetic.
imeabby chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was such an AMAZING STORY EVER! Boy! I can really add this as one of my favorite sasusaku stories, this story really entertains me.
The Extra chap was HILARIOUS. HAHAHAHAHA, i knew it! that things can turned out to be funny to the extend that their first words will make everyone have their faces to be priceless. LOL
I had a great time reading this and oh btw, I love FISH-CHAN the mosttttt :DDD
nik chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
awsummly awsum stry...:-)
swasome unicorns chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS A HILARIOUS ENDING! I absolutely loved that bonus chapter, it was AWESOME. I really enjoyed the story, it made me smile, it brought tears to my eyes, and was overall, one of my favorite sasusakus ever. Thanks so much for writing it!
animefreakxx chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Aw that was such a cute cute story! Great writing!