Reviews for Know it all Kasumi, Angry Akane, and lazy Ranma
Yukiru13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
cute! I love it! Any sequels?
sailoronymoon chapter 1 . 4/28/2002 was just getting good...please write more
Demonica2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
MORE CHAPTERS! ::giggles insanely::
jilduck chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Well, sis, I'd have to say your Zelda fic was funnier. But this one wasn't horrible... Oh, and to let everyone else know, we've decided that this is going to be a joint fanfiction between Checkers-sama and me. I am writing chapter 2, and since I'm not a HUGE Ranma fan, expect a MEGA crossover. Inuyasha, anyone? (Then I could have Sesshoumaru! . ::kissing and glomping of Fluffy ensues::) Oh well. Read it whenever I post it though, if you want. Which may not be for a while, seeing as I need to finish my Kuja x Zidane fic first. . .
Stormbeckoner chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
pretty good, but a bit funnier next time. Or am I just biased?
Oyuki chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
That was cute. I love Ranma/Akane fics.
Mirai Trunks chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
short, but good
grookill chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
No flames, but hopefully some constructive comments for you...

Get an editor, a second person should be able to catch "bomb barred" and tell you to replace it with "bombard". For a first fic, this isn't bad. Had you ended the story with Kasumi saying, "I told you, Akane," the story would get a "great" review. But since you had the Ryoga bit and the wedding, it gets an "okay" review. (Part of the trick is knowing WHEN to end the story. I have that problem sometimes, and I need others to whack me on the side of *ow!* Okay, I get the hint...)
CSMars chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Well, this is actually more humor than romance. But nicely done for your first fic, hopefully you'll continue your writing career. Oh, and... "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" had the WORST martial arts moves/special effects, I oughta know, I've been watching martial arts movies and TV series ever since I was four.