Reviews for I Lost a Friend
sakura.souen chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
wow! i really loved it! he ending was short but really cute! i wish we could of seen Naruto's face when he realized he became hokage... and who is taking care of rin? i think it would been cool if Sakura could of adopted her...
lili201 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
That was weak couldnt u come out with a better ending
Xsaku-uchihaX chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
ARGGGG WHY! WHY! WHY! Damn this chapter for making me cry! Naruto's so loveable to be dead! But love this story
Dark Blossom22 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Karin and Sasuke? NOW, that is a horrifying thought! Dont think it ll happen though.
X Mika-Chan X chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
wow this story was suspenseful; I love it!
mistressinwaiting chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
beautiful! just beautiful!
Falling Rain chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
This fic was really good!
Lia113 chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
ah i have found my new favorite story! :D

this was so good!

basically cried when Sasuke said that he had two weeks to live. like, no lie, my eyes were starting to water and i did a little scream in annoyance and my sister came running in asking what happened and when she found out that it was your story she laughed her ass off at me being the hopeless romantic i am but that's beside the point. Point is: THIS WAS PURE EPICNESS! total kudos girlie :)

can't wait to see what you write next!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 17 . 11/11/2009
AW!

so cute, yeah

LOVED this fic!

i thought for sure that sasuke was gonna die!

well you proved me wrong

GREAT fic!
WorldUnseen chapter 17 . 5/5/2009
Aw, I liked this, it was cute. n_n
Bukiyo chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You should make another coninued story of this. It was very good :]
Distant Starlite chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
WOW THAT WAS THEE BEST STORY I'VE READ SO FAR! I just love the suspence and the unknowing information! Please continue writing stories and hopefully make it as good as this on!
red.masenko chapter 14 . 3/12/2008
sasuke... a motherfucker! ahaha.

have you read 'my dirty little secret'? i think you'll like the swearing between naruto and sasuke. ahaha.

cool chapter!
red.masenko chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
whoa. hold on a sec. he's gonna die? major cliffy!
red.masenko chapter 9 . 3/12/2008
wait. shouldnt rin (the child) be older then sakura. or atleast the same age. cos well, if say, kakashi was 17 when she was born, sasuke and them were born around then too.

but yeah, interesting