Reviews for Happy AlmostChristmas
Lycaon118 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That is a really really good story! And about that author's note in the middle: YES! FINALLY SOMEONE PUTS IT IN WRITING! Whenever I talk about this kind of stuff all my friends looked at me like I had just admitted to parading around the town in a snowsuit with a hula dancing monkey... anyways: Totally agree. Love the ship. Wish guys were really like that.

mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
aw another swwet story!
Emerald Soccer Cat591 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
And of course, I liked this story! This was really good, like the other ones.

I like how you have funny stuff mixed in with the actual story...I dunno. I think it's amazing that anyone can write anything good, because I can't. : ( Oh well. At least I can read good writing! I am a good reader. Yah, so before this gets TOO random *ahem too late* Nice job!
romancerox chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
cute, fluffy oneshot! i finally decided to put you on my favorite author's list.

and i know you dont want me or anyone geting you into your business, but you seem to be having a little "love affair"... so i can help. cuss at me if your mad at me nosing around
paradisegirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
HI! Tis Hanna. I was thinking about that email you sent about the next review you got, and I thought, why don't I review it? I mean, as I'm the "supreme best friend" you talk about in your A/N, I should comment cockily on it, right? ((Sorry, I'm in kind of a weird mood, but I kinda sound like you...heehee)). So, here's my comment:

HA! I feel special! Only me, myself, and I know what you were talking about in that A/N! Only I read the story before you posted it! So BOO-YAH to all your other R/Hr-loving-adoring fans. ((Told you I was in a weird mood...))

AnYwAy, gotta get back to more fanfic reading for MY personal favorite "ship". See you soon,

Alexys Funke chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
You're right. This stuff NEEDS to happen in real life because it's what ALL women in the world want and Girls Rule so they need romance and someone to need them AND someone coughtigerisupposecough to kiss them. Great story! Is it over?
Rosie-Jess chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
wow, no guys are like that, and you really are insane, andi mean really insane, but its a good story, which is also totally unrealistic, but in a goodway, if only all guys were like that, hey?

i loved it anyway!