Reviews for Escape
dd4213 chapter 15 . 1/19
Hey,

You did a great job on this story, I read the whole thing in almost one go and I really enjoyed it. I've been marathoning the House series and I immediately liked Chase's character, how he was cold and smart and just interesting, in general. I think this story did a good job in explaining his motives in the show, and I hope you keep on writing other stories. Thanks for the great read :)

dd4213
Nadamalki chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Oh my God! Oh my God I can't take this!
hpenchantress chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
This was a truly, fantastic, story! I enjoyed it so much, especially how House slowly but steadily discovered that he did care for Chase. It's so sweet, and poor Chase! I'm glad he's ok now.

Anyway, great job! Loved it so much!
Catnatural chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
Hey, this was amazing!

I only got into House a couple of weeks ago, and Chase is my favourite character!

It was really well-written!

x
ForeverRainingFire chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Great story! I really liked it!
THANKYOU chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
interesting.

continue this story
notwolf chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
I've never read a House fic before, but this was really well done. You captured House brilliantly, while giving him a true inner person. I could see him smacking Chase once he got well, though, lol.
Glykera chapter 15 . 2/4/2010
great fic :) loved it! :)
Glykera chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
“It had a Wilson in it,” “Wilson was a volley ball. He didn’t speak much.” House paused. “You could learn a lot from Wilson.”

LOL! XD , hmm I wonder why he really is getting so involved, looking forward to reading the rest of the fic :)
Glykera chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
wow, shocking first chapter, looking forward to reading this fic, never read one before with Chase being one of the main characters :)
YuugisGirl chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Truely fantastic! I loved the way you transitioned between the different view points and showed the characters changing without actually completely obliterating their personalities. I really wish there was more to this story...I love your writing style and House's lines were just so...HOUSE! Again marvelous job! So going on my faves!

-YG
notagoodplace4gods chapter 15 . 6/7/2008
Amazing story! I loved every chapter of it!

Will you make a sequel?
cryingblacktears chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
wow, this was such a great fic...I loved it!

Keep writing!
MorganD chapter 15 . 11/20/2007
Fantastic story, bittersweet and sensitive. Thank you so very much for writing it.
Fang360 chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
That was amazing. The ending was pure beauty and each word was a bit of what makes this culture phenomenal. I was beginning to think the only way to end this story perfectly would be to kill Chase off (terrible, I know). I love reading real, true, and deep speeches like that. Congrats, few authors can think of something as creative and philosophical as that. Sadly, I am not one of those few. I am glad, however, to say that you are definitely not a fool.

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright