Reviews for The Red Shoes
Leonie chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
It was a good start although a short story. Will you add more chapters.
Otylia chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
a little bit on the boring side, would love to see a death scene with Christine dancing away!
4/10 good idea not well written
espejodeafrodita chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
bravo! Bravo! I think in the original story the Girl had to cut her feet... it would give the story an extra of horror and gore and if Erik do that job
Soprano of the Labyrinth chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Fantastically dark!

I love how your written Erik's voice, the words match they way he sounds in my head perfectly!

I do wish it was longer though.
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh. Spooky.

Nice fic, though. Very nice. I have got to re-read that story again...
Satan chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Kate Bush and Miranda Richardson did it better. Sorry.
SlytherinSnatcher chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Two words: Loved it!

Christine07
The Phantom of Quill and Ink chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Quite chilling near the end. I am happy that you created an Erik that was intirely Leroux based. He stayed in character, him even talking in 3rd person added effect. But i will say one thing. The fic wasn't long enough! You could have done so much more than that!You could have discribed more how her and Raoul moved from room to room in a desperate attempt to flee the Red Death! More on how Christine and Raoul danced. But it was good at the ending. The finish needs no change! I shivered when i read that, then again that fairy tale was so frightning, i always liked the chill i got when i red it as a young child!
Thai Libre chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wow I haven't read a good Phantom fic in a long time. This fic reminds me of a ballet I was reading about. I can't remember the name but It was about a young girl about to be married when she litterally danced to death. Anyhow this is a great fic! Keep Writing!

PS: I have also written a Phantom fic. I would be extremly happy if you read it.
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I enjoyed your little story very much! The ironic things is that earlier today, a friend and I were discussing the 1948 movie, "The Red Shoes." What a small world!

You struck just the right note for Erik, keeping him very Leroux-esque. And the cursed slippers fit in perfectly, in my opinion. If you decide to go back and work further on this story, my only recommendation would be to add more to the middle section, to emphasize more this unnatural desire of Christine's to dance without stop.

Overall, nice job!

HDKingsbury
DP1014 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Ekk!

its ok so i guess i can put it on my faves
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 1 . 11/7/2006