Reviews for My Protector
edwardfiend chapter 20 . 1/18/2011
great concept! loved this story!
jcap1526 chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
Such a heartbreaking but sweet story! If ONLY he was her protector in the show. BUT I'm still glad they were put together in the end even if it wasn't the way I wanted it to happen! Thanks for sharing this with us!
prudence dear chapter 20 . 11/21/2008
Sigh. I know this is an old one of yours but I stumbled upon it today and got hooked! I had intended to just read the first chapter and then settle into my own work but I just couldn't walk away. I think you did a great job capturing the various characters and could literally hear Ray and Neela's voices in my head as I read the dialogue. I'm a sucker for Reela and angst and this was one of my favourites of both genres!

Cheers,

-Pru
starrytearss chapter 20 . 5/29/2007
Okay, this story was good. I only had one problem with it. I think you had Ray hovering over Neela WAY too much. I really think he should have been seperated from her as much as possible. But anyway, it was good, just a little overdone on the whole Ray being there for Neela thing.
axd3258 chapter 20 . 5/8/2007
I loved this story!

They are so the perfect couple!

This was great!

sadi chapter 20 . 2/9/2007
Thanks a lot for writing this very good story.i like your choice of a difficult situation at the beginning , bringing them together ( i just believe it should have been a few months before they actually get together ).Ray is wonderful , i totally see him acting , helping Neela this the scenes at the hospital( the patients are great). Let's pray for seeing Neela falling for Ray on the show SOON ( she has feelings for him , she is simply in denial ...blind girl)!
muser321 chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
WOW: SEQUEL
chibii67 chapter 20 . 12/29/2006
OMG I loved this... really romantic, and a very happy ending for them, I'm so happy

Congratulations
criss128 chapter 20 . 12/24/2006
Aw, the final chapter *crying*, I can't believe it. I'm so happy because this story was everything I was hoping and more, really, you did an awesome job (I know I already said this, but I had to tell it).

You have to write another fic soon, I mean, Reela fic, and of course I'm going to read it.

Great job
GreysERChick6 chapter 20 . 12/24/2006
Aww... that was about the cutest ending EVER! I am so excited that they finally admitted their love to each other... the epiloge was so sweet! I hope you write a sequel or something to this story, it would be great to see where their relationship would end up after her rape and everything. It would also be great to see how the other characters would react when they find out the news of her rape, although I do like how you kept the last chapter strictly Rayla, which made it all the more intimate. Keep up with the good work on your stories, they are amazing! (ok, I sound like a teacher! lol)

Megan
helaluvE chapter 20 . 12/24/2006
aw how seriously sweet and perfect was this ending! i loved it so much! i'm gonna miss this story! it was amazing :) so much depth and emotions and Ray... God Ray is a dream :) thanks for writing it :D
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 20 . 12/24/2006
*sigh* That was perfect. Loved it. Best Christmas present I've gotten so far. :D
katherine chapter 19 . 12/24/2006
I hope that she still has her nightmares, and other signs of trauma. It takes a logn time to get over things, even when you have days of feeling strong. Also, will any of the other ER characters find out? This story has been really good so far...Happy Holidays!
GreysERChick6 chapter 19 . 12/23/2006
Ok, so I just read like the last 10 chapters and they are absolutly AMAZING! I will admit that I wasn't really a big fan of Rayla until I started reading this fic and now I am realizing that they are so cute together, not only in your story but also on the actual show! I am looking forward to your next chapter emensly!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 19 . 12/23/2006
*sigh* So sweet. Great chapter. :)