Reviews for Twisted
The Septic Gryff chapter 1 . 9/17
This was very creative,damn! I love it :D
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 7/31
What a strange read, engaging though.
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 4/16
what no I wish this was more

How does Harry make the pain go away?

What happens to Voldemort? What happens to Harry?

Aaargh I need to knoww
Wistful Fade chapter 1 . 2/11
... "this is not crack" ...
mmhmm. right. yup.
SlytherinBtch chapter 1 . 1/18
Wait. HOW did he make the pain go away?
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
What stupid people at Hogwarts.
Stupid stupid stupid.
Other than that, it was pretty good!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I"m not sure how I feel about this. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense either... Parts of it made me really angry too... .. But it was good? I think... lol
Oliver V chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Felix Felicis, indeed.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
So ambiguous. I'm gonna interpret it that Harry offed Voldie in one fell swoop because he couldn't unconditionally forgive volds.

Interesting story...the summary made me laugh xPP
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Super good.

I just, the bit with Harry in the classroom really stuck with me.

I liked it _
SynDeath chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Visceral and mad. One can feel the descent into madness within. Loved it.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Oh my
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Lol Bloody Potter, youve even got the snakes on your side
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Urgh, wow. This was...a ride. So glad I believed when you said it wasn't crack, otherwise I may not have given it a chance-even having read it, I can see how some people still might think of it as such? But I think it was very effective and realistic in its sort of disjointed, dark absurdity, portraying (and from the perspective of) a character trying to deal with this sort of madness. The concept is very interesting and makes sense-I've actually sometimes wondered how it is that canon Harry kept it together so well, so reading a Harry that hasn't been able to handle it all and cracks seems perfectly natural (almost moreso, from my own perspective, to be honest). You write it so well that it actually hit REALLY close to home for me in a lot of places (being someone that's dealt with mental illness and suicidal thoughts for quite a while), especially the idea of jumping and feeling like you're flying before it's over, which is something that felt ripped right out of some of my own contemplations. Reading it was a pretty emotional experience, on a theme that few people can grasp very effectively, and felt extra personal because of the almost matter-of-fact way it was presented from the POV of a character that was experiencing his world this way. Very well done.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is really, really good, you know. It's definitely original and it makes you think about stuff. Some things seem simply unlikely (like Voldemort telling Harry that having him possess him will hurt a lot) but then later they make sense. So, thanks for writing.