Reviews for Twisted
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh my
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Lol Bloody Potter, youve even got the snakes on your side
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Urgh, wow. This was...a ride. So glad I believed when you said it wasn't crack, otherwise I may not have given it a chance-even having read it, I can see how some people still might think of it as such? But I think it was very effective and realistic in its sort of disjointed, dark absurdity, portraying (and from the perspective of) a character trying to deal with this sort of madness. The concept is very interesting and makes sense-I've actually sometimes wondered how it is that canon Harry kept it together so well, so reading a Harry that hasn't been able to handle it all and cracks seems perfectly natural (almost moreso, from my own perspective, to be honest). You write it so well that it actually hit REALLY close to home for me in a lot of places (being someone that's dealt with mental illness and suicidal thoughts for quite a while), especially the idea of jumping and feeling like you're flying before it's over, which is something that felt ripped right out of some of my own contemplations. Reading it was a pretty emotional experience, on a theme that few people can grasp very effectively, and felt extra personal because of the almost matter-of-fact way it was presented from the POV of a character that was experiencing his world this way. Very well done.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is really, really good, you know. It's definitely original and it makes you think about stuff. Some things seem simply unlikely (like Voldemort telling Harry that having him possess him will hurt a lot) but then later they make sense. So, thanks for writing.
Oregonbird chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is completely and unexpectedly brilliant. You don't just find this sort of thing at 5:00 a.m. It's as inevitable, if it happens at all, as being spiked through the soul by a unicorn. Thank you. It hurts, but its a good hurt.
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Seriously the funniest thing I have ever read. PLEASE MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER! Or something. GAAAAAAH!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This story... I don't even know, man. I. DON'T. EVEN. KNOOOW.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I wish we'd known why he tried to kill himself and what happened at the end.

Very nice story. A bit melancholic.
solsere chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love this. Tragic and humorous! I love the themes you explore here (through the humor and the absurd) and it's just so fantastically well written.
flaming rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Please, writ a sequel, or a few more chappies. Pleeeeeeeaaase!? I can't wait to find out what happned to Voldemort and Harry! Pleeeaaase? Please? Please. (Puppy dog eyes.) Pleeeeeaaaase? Love you!(But I'm cheating on you with your story!) (Cackles evilly.) Anyway, bye! Peace! Adios!
TickingMinds chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Completely loved this story though i am a bit confused at the ending.
inevitableresonance chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'm embarrassed to say that I laughed like a loon through the entire thing. It was just so good, and my brain didn't know how to handle that so it went on the fritz instead of doing something nice for me, like it should.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Very moving.
Theia Pallas chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
T-T
Sweet yet sad...
What had harry done? Would we ever know?
Good story! -
insertwhatever chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This story is mad. Ridicolously. It's pure chaos and I was enjoying every one piece of its madinsanityness.
And I was laughing, hard - to be honest. And it forced me to think a little, because you made few fairy good points - especially at the end of the story. I like the end. I believe it's good, unexpected but oh so sweetly above averange limits.
Still sad thing is I don't know what happened next" how did they coexist? It is purely simple for me that Voldemort DID servive and Harry let him possess himself. But what next? huh?