Reviews for For My Cinderella
anime2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Perfection :)
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
thought this was unbelievably sweet. and very well written. just added it to my community. it's crazy how long ago this was written - lots of amazing insight without so much information that has come out since then :)
thissaccountisdead chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Whoah. This was kind of amazing. I loved reading it.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
i LOVED it!
Katarzyna93cr chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
wow! AMAZING
Team Irish Clan chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Adorable! This is definately a favorite! I believe this has happened to me before, and I had been locking for something like this for Alice and Jasper! One of THE CUTEST oneshots I have ever seen in my fanfic time, and I've seen a lot! A very good job, and I hope to see more oneshots come here!
Lenighma chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ahh Aww, my favorite Twilight pairing, yessus. Very well written! Aww, Jasper...
choco-bananas chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
so...cute!

(chokes on overwhelming sweetness!)

great job
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow. That was amazing.
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
aw... that was adorable!
lovejasperalice chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, i was screaming with delight all thru reading this..it was FANTASTIC! oh, i luv fluffy things! thank u so much for writing this, its very unique..pleaz do write more :)
geophf chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Ah! A fairy tale! How wonderful! But, not only that, a fairy tale with a well-deserved happy ending, to boot! The repentant and penitent Jasper, whose egregious sin is just hinted at here, makes the perfect monster as well as the perfect knight in shining armor saving the distressed damsel. And, if there's anyone in this story that needs saving, it's Alice. Her pride prevents what her heart is screaming and begging for - what better ending than that, that both Alice and Jasper get their hearts' desires: each other.

Lovely story.