Reviews for Next Generation: A Son for a Father
jafacakes chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
Just read this story and loved it. Hope one day you come back to it and finish it, there are still plenty of S/J shippers left to appreciate it ;-)
IggyMing chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
I guess you're not writing anymore, which is really a shame, because I absolutely LOVE this story! I've been reading this on and off for the last year. I find myself re-reading this quite often, along with your other story, "The Life He Left Behind".

Oh, if only you'd come back and finish this one. Although it *could* end the way you left it in chapter 11, I think a couple of more chapters, or at the very least an epilogue, would round it off much nicer. It would be great to see how Sam and Jack resume their relationship and see it evolve to the next level. It would also be nice to see Sam, Jack, and Jake really gelling together as a family.

I hope someday you'll rediscover your interest in Stargate and Sam and Jack, and get back to writing again. I really miss your work...
paradiso31 chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
great story. I hope to read more really soon. I'm really glad that Sam's alright.
sg1jo chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
Great! I can't wait to read more. I noticed that you haven't updated in a while. Just to give you a little boost, I think this stort is great and I can't wait to read more of it. I haven't read one like this before or if I have then I don't remember, but anyway it's GREAT! Update soon!
glidergirl60 chapter 11 . 3/27/2007
Not to be pushy, however some of us are going nucking futs waiting for another chapter. Love this story.
Bunnylass chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
I absolutely love this story. Everytime i fel like it was close to them finding Sam, and then didnt, it wa hard not to shout out and tell em! Wicked story though, Jake is awesome.
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
thanx for the update :)
Momm2five chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
As far as I'm concerned, this is a really satisfying chapter! Not as satisfying as, say, *Hey Sam, marry me.* but good all the same!

I'm still enjoying this one.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
So good to see an update. Good to see the interaction between Jack and Sam. More please.
skiergal chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
I love those scenes when someone has doubts, and catches one little word, and then the other reinforces their decision...like the one between those two, for example! Can't Wait!
TTT1901 chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
AW! So cute!

Please update soon!

T1901
Natters chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
heart wrenching chapter. more please
froggy0319 chapter 11 . 1/30/2007
I really enjoyed this one so don't be too hard on yourself. I loved how Jake got to see Sam and how he keeps referring to his Dad and could not help but smile at the "Us" at the end :)
Gen Varel chapter 11 . 1/30/2007
I was so glad to finally get another chapter of this story, but now I'm hungry for more. Keep them coming!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 11 . 1/30/2007
great chapter, please don't change but please up date soon