Reviews for For family's sake
very interesting. I like it
kasey123 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Need. More
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Can't believe you stopped here! Please finish the story I need to know more!
Leighna07 chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
This is really good... unfortunately its not yet finish.. I hope the writer continue the story, its very different but convincing. I want to know the ending.
jokergirl94 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Your story is amazing and I really enjoy reading it, but something that would make it easier to read is if you proof read your work. I couldn't help but notice multiple spelling errors which were really distracting. This is a great story I can't wait to read more from you.
kasey123 chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
love it need more please
apester chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
SERIOUSALLY! thats a crazy story you have there but im caught in it and really wanna see it to the end.

you said you have it finished? then post it pretty pleeze :D

good job
Lulu67 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
I just reread the fic, it's so good I feel like crying in *throwing a hissy fit*. After all that time and I'm still hoping for an update. T_T
DarkAbyss1 chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
Oh dear god please update this. You left us one of the mother of all cliff hangers.
cantspell chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
hi. i don't mean ta be rude but when are ya going to do more chapters to this story? i'm a mint hooked on it right now and would like to read more. the story has been thought out well. ya hook'un and run with them(the readers). Yah! more story PLEASE...thank you...write on...
lilgurlgreen chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
This is an awesome story! I hope you post more of it!
Lulu67 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I'm really surprised, this story should have more reviews... like really really more! Are you going to update or what?
lime juize chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
I love this fanfic! I am going out of my mind waiting for the next part. Please update soon! *gives you the puppy dog eyes og doom*
Waloy chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
OMG i love this fanfic, the tension and the surprises... Please please update pronto!
Emberseve chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY! I love how u brought Mary, and everybody else into it! GREAT JOB!

- Emberseve