Reviews for Aizo
Keara Achan chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
I hope this isn't the end of this story! It's really good, so -hopefully- you will up date soon..?
VinVal chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
"Her water-painted eyes". I love that. it's exactly the kind of descriptive noun that stands out, makes me remember.

i like how you build up to it with his parents, then bring it to modern-day Watanuki.

any xHOLiC fan-fic reader knows the love/hate relationship between them, and because of that, the description of how he feels doesn't surprise anymore, although i really really like introducing the concept of the red thread of fate into their interactions. what i think would be interesting to see would be slightly more exploration of why Watanuki hates him - is he afraid, because of what happened with his parents? does he not trust the red thread or Doumeki? he doesn't have a choice, but wouldn't he feel the same resentment toward Yuuko or Himawari, because he has no control over their bonds as well? i'd like to see how you could expand on that. maybe you're working up to it, since this is a collection of drabbles.

in any case, looking forward to seeing more!
VinVal chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
it's definitely a cute start. it reminds me of the frame from after the whole spider-eye-thing, "I made it, so you should carry it, that way," "We both carry half the burden." (i paraphrase.)

gives a good set-up for the rest of them.
ourforever chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Very, very nice. I love the way you've written about the red thread here, and managed to tie Watanuki's parents into it. )
Adalbjorn chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
seems erm... promising, though I didnt really get the point, but im sure its there, keep on writing so the plot will be revealed.
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 11/7/2006