Reviews for At the bottom of an ocean
Tamuril2 chapter 8 . 2/13
Soooo...is there a chance you'll update this, cause I've just re-read it and BOY do I want to read more. Pleeeease? With chocolate on top? I need to know if the Team can fix this or if Kevin wins. I'm undecided which option I want more.

One the one hand, I really love redemption stories and thus want his old team to rise to the occasion and get him back - and treat him more like a person and less like a useful tool.

On the other hand, it would serve them right if Ryoma still chose Kevin. Kevin, at least, was nice to him.

Hmmmm, I wonder if it couldn't be a combination. Kevin helping the Team against Ryoma's Dad (who has some serious abusive gaslighting problems, to say the least).
nanashi-noname09 chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
they don't know his existence but ryoga can be the one ryoma wants to please. maybe...
Byakuri chapter 9 . 9/22/2020
Amazing story, really.

It is amazing how the slap was a catalyst for the underlying problem to appear.
I do hope there will be a 10th Chapter and I absolutely love the rumor mile Yuuta started in his own by making a thoughtless exclamation.
I am intrested to see if Kevin will appear again and love the bonding between Fuji and Ryoma

Good work keep going
amainage chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
Glad things are looking up for Tezuka and Ryoma has Fuji looking out for him.
amainage chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Nice story. I like how the incident was a catalyst for underlying problems with Ryoma. I love chapter 5. I didn't like that he felt he had the right to put his hands on Ryoma. That never did sit right with me in the anime but the anime was good otherwise.
justaslap chapter 2 . 3/23/2020
It's just a slap. Not physical abuse. Just a slap. It's pretty common in the world. And guess what children end up less spoilt than the stupid standards set in Western world.
Dryadenblut chapter 9 . 12/21/2019
Damn it, I was crying for 9 chapters straight! Now my eyes will be puffy tomorrow! And it's YOUR fault! _

Okay, so... the story was amazing. I... I want more. Please. PLEASE...! _
Tamuril2 chapter 9 . 12/8/2018
Yup, that's how rumor mills work, sweetie. Get them start and they grow into horrible, horrible things of torture. Minds have been known to explode. *winks*

*cackles as she rubs her hands together evilly* Yessss. Whoop Ryoma's Dad's butt! Make him pay! I never liked how he pushed Ryoma to only do tennis, and then belittle him. Grrrrr! Make. Him. PAY!

Update? Please?
Misslabelled chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
Every time I come back to read this story, my heart breaks all over again. This is true angst in it’s finest form; Ryoma’s innocence is just what hits me until I start to feel like crying for him. I relate to this Ryoma in many ways —the need to meet others expectations is a huge burden to carry, and I’m glad that he is opening up to Fuji, that he’s learned that it’s not a necessary task to appease to his father. Though I know it’s been many (many) years since an update, I’m sorta glad it ends (for now) in the typical PoT crazy humour —that way, my broken heart is healed and I can hug laugh. Thank you for contributing this wonderful yet very (very) heartbreaking story to the community.
rozielrie chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Please please please will u update again please
I only read it just now and to be frank u made me cry while i was reading this...
I can't wait for fuji's confrontation with ryoma's father it will be interesting...
I hope we will see ryoma act as a child more after this he is so cute hehehe
I hope ur muse return to u and inspiration strike u so u could write again this is one of the stories i cry just in reading and i didn't realize it
Hope u are doing well :D
Nicole218 chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
please continue writing! I love this story! I want to know what will be fuji's reaction when he heard that Yuuta is in love with ryoma
Rika100 chapter 9 . 3/1/2017
Now here is an other awesome fic. I like how you did a different look out of Echizen's reaction when Tezuka backhanded him in the anime. I would love to see how the story ends, if you decide to finish it. :) :) :)
Ari27 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
Please,please,PLEASE continue writing! I really want to know what happens now that everyone thinks that Yuuta is in love with Ryoma. I can't wait to hear their reactions. :)
Gaining Odd Opinions At Times chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Great work hope you update soon love you and bye
ParkerReid15 chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Please post more. you can't just leave it like that. great story.