Reviews for At the bottom of an ocean
lucien.francine chapter 9 . 4/29
More chapter please
I LOVE IT , KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZ
Mirage chapter 9 . 2/1
thats so cute this story
i really like to know where this goes...will Fuji see that he like Ryoma more as an brother after his brother accidently declaring his love for him but only meaning that he loves him as he now has not the full power of his brother possessive nature alone but only half with Ryoma in the Hands of his brother
i really want to know what happens next, if Ryoma can forgive His bouchou when he trows himself on his feet to apoligize and how Fuji will rip open Ryomas father and maybe mother who did ignore her son and his Problems...she only wants him to haver bether grades in School and has no time at all...i understand as she works hard...but i would bring my Kids to do more than one Thing all day...Tennis is not father i hope he gets his head washed...
i really hope Fuji Comes together with Ryoma, he is good for him as we see...and he should Play again and when its only parttime
please come back one day or let somebody else finish your story
its now feb2016
narutohinatalover4ev chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Hope you update again soon! I love this story and the pairing! 3
titania2811 chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
Oh my good that last chapter tho ;)
IzXaRose chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA this chapter ( chapter 9) made me laugh. that was epic!

Love this writing and I love how you protray Fuji and Ryoma. Please write more. I wanted to send you a PM of fangiriling over the flic but I see on your profile that I cannot. Its all good. So heres a very short version lol

*SQUEAL IN DELIGHT* Spot on portrayal of the characters and great use of emotion ( not to mention bringing that emotion out and making it real). Love the way you are connecting Ryoma's issues to his dad and Ryoma wanting to make him proud. The way you have shown the interaction of characters with the jumps in PoV's was amazing. TBH jump in multiple PoV's like this story has usually looses me and makes me disinterested so I am very very happy to have found a writing that does it and is able to keep me interested. Not only that the story flows really well so none of it was confusing. This is a steady ride that connects and never looses the reader. Great job with doing that. This writing also makes me support the Thriller Pair ( as I have heard them being called FujiRyo) even more. This is just an epic writing! Thanks so much for writing it!

Yah so I could go on lol. Thanks so much for this writing. I truly hope that you continue this flic and continue writing PoT. The fandom needs to stay alive :D Thanks! Can't wait for more!
Cave Inimicum D. H chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Oh. My. God. I cannot say anything else, really. It was so... heart reaking, even if I've read it for a second time. I just... I don't know, I want to kick Nanjirou's ass so much. And Tezuka's. And I wonder why Ryoma doesn't think about Kevin anymore. I'd love to read about Thrill Pair in this story. I love it. I just love it.
Just good ol me chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Please don't tell me this is abandoned?! I'd be totally crushed! This is seriously going to haunt me, like all the other unfinished fics i fell in love with, forever...!
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME! I LOVE THIS STORY TOO MUCH!
VanriddleZ chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
This fanfic is very good! Please update as soon as you can!

(Translated by Google Translate)
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Why would they immediately jump to romantic love? Are all Anime series teens secretly pervs or what?
Yaoi Girl 8934 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
heheheehehheheheheheehehhehe sorry but that is hilarious please update soon
Sara chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
What happens next does Fuji confront Ryoma's dad does he win does ryoma trust Tezuka again
Dazed Ryo chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
Its been years since I read this fic. I couldn't believe I managed to stumble upon it and couldn't resist the temptation to read it again. I really should have known better because...now I've fallen for your story all over again! I know its been years but...please find it in your heart to update again! Please!
Layla Riddle chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
This is very interesting!
I hope you update soon!
Will it be slash? Will we be seeing more of Kevin soon? And Yuuta? I love those two!