Reviews for At the bottom of an ocean
Misslabelled chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
Every time I come back to read this story, my heart breaks all over again. This is true angst in it’s finest form; Ryoma’s innocence is just what hits me until I start to feel like crying for him. I relate to this Ryoma in many ways —the need to meet others expectations is a huge burden to carry, and I’m glad that he is opening up to Fuji, that he’s learned that it’s not a necessary task to appease to his father. Though I know it’s been many (many) years since an update, I’m sorta glad it ends (for now) in the typical PoT crazy humour —that way, my broken heart is healed and I can hug laugh. Thank you for contributing this wonderful yet very (very) heartbreaking story to the community.
rozielrie chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Please please please will u update again please
I only read it just now and to be frank u made me cry while i was reading this...
I can't wait for fuji's confrontation with ryoma's father it will be interesting...
I hope we will see ryoma act as a child more after this he is so cute hehehe
I hope ur muse return to u and inspiration strike u so u could write again this is one of the stories i cry just in reading and i didn't realize it
Hope u are doing well :D
Nicole218 chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
please continue writing! I love this story! I want to know what will be fuji's reaction when he heard that Yuuta is in love with ryoma
Rika100 chapter 9 . 3/1/2017
Now here is an other awesome fic. I like how you did a different look out of Echizen's reaction when Tezuka backhanded him in the anime. I would love to see how the story ends, if you decide to finish it. :) :) :)
Ari27 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
Please,please,PLEASE continue writing! I really want to know what happens now that everyone thinks that Yuuta is in love with Ryoma. I can't wait to hear their reactions. :)
Sirto Taito chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Great work hope you update soon love you and bye
ParkerReid15 chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Please post more. you can't just leave it like that. great story.
lucien.francine chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
More chapter please
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
I LOVE IT , KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZ
Mirage chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
thats so cute this story
i really like to know where this goes...will Fuji see that he like Ryoma more as an brother after his brother accidently declaring his love for him but only meaning that he loves him as he now has not the full power of his brother possessive nature alone but only half with Ryoma in the Hands of his brother
i really want to know what happens next, if Ryoma can forgive His bouchou when he trows himself on his feet to apoligize and how Fuji will rip open Ryomas father and maybe mother who did ignore her son and his Problems...she only wants him to haver bether grades in School and has no time at all...i understand as she works hard...but i would bring my Kids to do more than one Thing all day...Tennis is not father i hope he gets his head washed...
i really hope Fuji Comes together with Ryoma, he is good for him as we see...and he should Play again and when its only parttime
please come back one day or let somebody else finish your story
its now feb2016
narutohinatalover4ev chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Hope you update again soon! I love this story and the pairing! 3
Rizarora chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
Oh my good that last chapter tho ;)
RedCeleste chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA this chapter ( chapter 9) made me laugh. that was epic!

Love this writing and I love how you protray Fuji and Ryoma. Please write more. I wanted to send you a PM of fangiriling over the flic but I see on your profile that I cannot. Its all good. So heres a very short version lol

*SQUEAL IN DELIGHT* Spot on portrayal of the characters and great use of emotion ( not to mention bringing that emotion out and making it real). Love the way you are connecting Ryoma's issues to his dad and Ryoma wanting to make him proud. The way you have shown the interaction of characters with the jumps in PoV's was amazing. TBH jump in multiple PoV's like this story has usually looses me and makes me disinterested so I am very very happy to have found a writing that does it and is able to keep me interested. Not only that the story flows really well so none of it was confusing. This is a steady ride that connects and never looses the reader. Great job with doing that. This writing also makes me support the Thriller Pair ( as I have heard them being called FujiRyo) even more. This is just an epic writing! Thanks so much for writing it!

Yah so I could go on lol. Thanks so much for this writing. I truly hope that you continue this flic and continue writing PoT. The fandom needs to stay alive :D Thanks! Can't wait for more!
Cave Inimicum D. H chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Oh. My. God. I cannot say anything else, really. It was so... heart reaking, even if I've read it for a second time. I just... I don't know, I want to kick Nanjirou's ass so much. And Tezuka's. And I wonder why Ryoma doesn't think about Kevin anymore. I'd love to read about Thrill Pair in this story. I love it. I just love it.
Just good ol me chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Please don't tell me this is abandoned?! I'd be totally crushed! This is seriously going to haunt me, like all the other unfinished fics i fell in love with, forever...!