Reviews for At the bottom of an ocean
Dazed Ryo chapter 9 . 1/9
Its been years since I read this fic. I couldn't believe I managed to stumble upon it and couldn't resist the temptation to read it again. I really should have known better because...now I've fallen for your story all over again! I know its been years but...please find it in your heart to update again! Please!
Layla Riddle chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
This is very interesting!
I hope you update soon!
Will it be slash? Will we be seeing more of Kevin soon? And Yuuta? I love those two!
SilverMarkings chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
So I was reading this chapter right after dinner during a family reunion. They can't read English, so now they all avoid me becase I broke out in maniacal laughter while reading the latter half of this chapter.
Puppiesssss chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
i love this sooo much! it's soo funny and cute and adorable and Ryoma is just too damn fragile where i hope i'm fuji. but tbh i still wish Ryoma would go with Kevin to America, and damn Tezuka for thinking that Ryoma is an immature child at the beginning. eventhough he's finally realized how wrong he is i still hate him to bits!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
continua porfavor
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
aaawwww, I hope you continue this story please? Yuuta's declaration is so cute
kai.vi.shin.blu chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Please . . . you have to update . . .
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
...
ponypals333 chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
more i want more its just so fun to read
Dakshay Narlougo chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Why only nine chapters? Please update! You just became one of my favorite authors!
FandomOtaku chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
update please it's been years now but it isn't over yet
mei101 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
update p..p..please TTTT
cookieswithmilktea chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
lol, misunderstandings always are so funny in stories
MssCassandra chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Cute
MissAX chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
HAHAHA That was a nice end! So funny how misconstrued that statement got! Please don't abandon this story!