Reviews for Spill the Blood of the Sky
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
yay! a happy ending!

...though, i'll admit it's sad when i consider a dark apocalyptic fic 'happy' because sam and dean get to die together.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Thought I'd catch some of your other stuff after finding that one story and OMG I cried reading this one. You are without a doubt one of the best writers I've read on this site!
burnmedown chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This whole story was amazing, but the end...simply gorgeous.
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
that ws really good! kind of hard to follow at the first but i think i understand now. wonderful as usual! keep it up
Aacire chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Wow... that was good. Even thought it was depressing that was really good. I didn't expect this and enjoyed. Till next time, Asta!
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
oh...oh was :o
Lux Fati chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Olny one word: Sad
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh. Whoa. I mean whoa. That was... that was good. That was so good. I... I can't really say anything else right now. That was really good. Oh, so good...
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Visually stunning, emotionally draining and the ending literally tore my heart to bleed grief for those boys with the understanding that hope was coming in the morrow. You offered up a frightingly horrific AU universe that somehow lies in this reality as a whisper on the tip of the tongue, or as a dark dream unravelling as you awake. Truly a great story.
Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Your stories are the creepiest, scariest, darkest ones out there- I hope you can tell I mean that as a huge compliment! I love SN fanfiction, but I find that the majority of writers get so caught up in the h/c and angst of their favorite brother, whichever he may be, that they forget the PLOT. You manage to combine frightening millieus, terrifying situations, AND Sam/Dean interaction for the geeky fangirls in all of us. Great great job!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 11/8/2006

duude I love :D

He glances from the knife to Dean’s face. His own eyes are fire yellow and black emptiness. Nothing remains of a man inside him anymore, and everything he shows the world is a lie.

aww man, brilliant
Valtira chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Tears filled my eyes, tears of pain and sorrow. Through the tears the final joy of brother touching brother washed away that sorrow in the misty rain of a new beginning.

This was a beautiful, heartrendering story. Thank you
carocali chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
You never cease to amaze me with your AU stories. So incredibly poignant and inspiring. The brothers are still connected, even through the end; sacrificing for one another.

What an awful world you have created though. The coming of the demons of hell stalking the remaining humans. This was so descript and I saw what you described. Just fantastic!

Thanks for writing again! I've missed you!

JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Wow! Wow! This fic is truly dark...and fabulous. The imagery is so well done right from the start. I felt like I was experiencing the desolation and despair of end the world. My heart literally broke for Dean as he comes to terms, in stages, about what must be done. And his loneliness - too much to bear. Loved the end that took away Dean's hopelessness and gave hope to the world. Powerful story and extremely well always. Thanks for sharing.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Okay, at first I was a little confused, but as the story went on, I understood it and it was really good. It was kinda sad, but still fabulous!