Reviews for Suited For Each Other
lovemondotrasho chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awwww. That was a cute little oneshot. :)
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I love the dialouge...and all the build-up and anticipation about one very green suit. X3 Good job!
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I'm always so happy when I find you've wrote another PegaSieg story! This one is particularly cute, I love all the gossip from the servants (who you did an amazing amount of character development on for such a short story, which made it all the more entertaining!) and the whole premise was just too perfect! Awesome work!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
_ AWESOME. I love how all of the servants were so interested, ha ha.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That's so sweet! I loved it, you built suspense beautifully and smacked me over the head with that "None did." I loved the details, and that last line especially was brillaint.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
HOMG, it’s been too long! I vote that you just drop out of college or whatever and devote your life to fanfic, because this was wonderful. Such a fun read. It’s one of those stories where you know more or less what’s going to happen, but it’s written in such a way that you still can’t wait to see exactly how it pans out... Hard to explain exactly /why/ that is, maybe because the servants were so adorably clueless? Whatever, I just totally loved it. It’s been ages since I’ve read anything so well-written; aargh, now I’m going to be too picky to read anything else... hmm... maybe I’ll just re-read all your fics! XD
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I just happened to be looking at your user page today, and to my pleasant surprise I saw this story. I have grown to love fopshipping, and this is another awesome and cute story that you have written. Keep up the good work!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
*Snicker* (yeah, that was pithy and intelligent, wasn't it?)
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Awesome fic _! But I should expect that from you and your ZiggyxPeggy stories! This one was Really cute! Again Awesome work!