Reviews for Plane Storm
Delete-account-please-7198247 chapter 12 . 10/20
Very good I have enjoy it off to read the next one I. The series.
Spidey2 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
love it! please keep going!
1eclecticreader chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Wow, this was a heck of a story - I love it! The storyline was very interesting, it was engaging... had me hooked from beginning to end. The intersection of the two incarnations was well done. I really like the fact that I could follow the twists and turns in the story. Such a great job you did! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Supernurse chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Clark as a new father of an infant girl. What a wonderful thought. Do you plan to continue the story line? How will Jason feel about having a baby sister? How will she be as a toddler, pre-school, 5-yr-old? The story line has so much potential. Please continue!
sleepysquid chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
:D Amazing.

Love it!
MONEBUDDHA chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. You did an excellent job!
Hieiko chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
This was awesome. I love how you handled their different issues, and I think Lois' plan with Conza's baby was brilliant.
VictorM56 chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
Love the story. Guess the love song from the first Superman movie was an inspiration? Superman has always been one of my personal heroes, too bad he's a fiction. (At least on this Earth). - Pugman
Tzarista chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
great story, loved it
annamariadv20 chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
Wow, this was kind of different! But I really liked it (How could I not for you having put together my two very favorite shows/movies)

Thanks for that.

Love Anna
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
yeah great story so i;m off to read the next squeal.
Lthx chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
I really liked this. Crossovers are always great. Um... Lois Lane with FOUR children? Lois Lane?
rhapsody-child-of-the-sky chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
this is a wonderful story i love it
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 1/6/2008
Well what a great story. :D

I read it from beginning to end and it was an exciting tale of adventure.

I must admit it was kind of great to see two different Superman battling for justice and family. :D

I enjoyed the entire story and I hope for more stories from you within the future. :D
VeltaIO chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
Very well done. I really enjoyed this. Still I must admit that at some points I was slightly confused about which Lois or which Clark was being refered to. Still, that is a very minor glitch in what was otherwise a very enjoyable story. I liked the L&C views of the movie pair and I liked movie Lois' take charge attitude. New Krypton was very well handled and I am definitely looking forward to more of the sequel.