Reviews for Tastes Like
Sasha Mily chapter 1 . 1/8
Sweet! Thank you!
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I think I've read every one of your FFXII stories today, and I am awestruck by the way you tell your stories through sensations and unusual metaphors.

There's so much meaning and feeling going into every single well-placed line, and I am truly sad that I've missed the glory days of XII fandom if authors like you were around to contribute to it.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was so cute and sweet. w

Evelynn
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh, wow. This was just...

Lovelybeautiful. Yes, that is one word. Say it real fast.

But seriously...this was just...oh wow. I loved this. Sosososososo much.

I don't even know how to describe it. It's just really, really, incredulously wonderful though. Holy shit.

.oblivion's pen
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I've read this one before; why didn't I review it?

I'm pleased and lame, both because you used the word 'endearing' while describing Vaan. I've liked that word, and it suits him well.

Damn, I did (still do) love this story! How could I not review?

“Then the pain fades, swathed in sapphire.” Oh, nice.

The kissing line, too, and I liked the moments where Balthier is bandaging Vaan's wounds, and again when Vaan is wrapping a cut up in cloth.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
-squeaks0 that... was SO sweet! I love it!
Steel Quill chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
..excellent.

Where others attempt to romance me with words tangling into an intricate tale with no result.

You do the exact opposite.

And have an amazing result.
nya san chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i cannot even begin to describe all the different emotions i feel when i read your writings. its insane. wow. great job -
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
that is such a sweet fic! it makes me want to squeal at the cuteness! .
Renn chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I really loved it. The way it flowed, how it was written...it was very agreeable to read, and it was in character, or at least that's how I felt it was... Keep it up! Thanks for sharing!
Angevar chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
*sighs happily* I think I've run out of fresh material for reviews... how about I just say you are phenomenal and I adore how you write these two and then I scurry off and stalk your author page?
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
wonderful. truly wonderful.

I love the repetition.
elincia chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Christ, I love the metaphors in this. And how you managed to work in little FF conventions like phoenix downs and what have you without making it sound trite or contrived; I love it when people do that.

Your BalthierVaan kills me, man.
Yeyana Valentine chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Not nearly enough of these.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
(hug) aw! such sweetness!