Reviews for Tastes Like
Sasha Mily chapter 1 . 1/8
Sweet! Thank you!
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I think I've read every one of your FFXII stories today, and I am awestruck by the way you tell your stories through sensations and unusual metaphors.

There's so much meaning and feeling going into every single well-placed line, and I am truly sad that I've missed the glory days of XII fandom if authors like you were around to contribute to it.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was so cute and sweet. w

oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh, wow. This was just...

Lovelybeautiful. Yes, that is one word. Say it real fast.

But seriously...this was just...oh wow. I loved this. Sosososososo much.

I don't even know how to describe it. It's just really, really, incredulously wonderful though. Holy shit.

.oblivion's pen
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I've read this one before; why didn't I review it?

I'm pleased and lame, both because you used the word 'endearing' while describing Vaan. I've liked that word, and it suits him well.

Damn, I did (still do) love this story! How could I not review?

“Then the pain fades, swathed in sapphire.” Oh, nice.

The kissing line, too, and I liked the moments where Balthier is bandaging Vaan's wounds, and again when Vaan is wrapping a cut up in cloth.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
-squeaks0 that... was SO sweet! I love it!
Steel Quill chapter 1 . 8/17/2007

Where others attempt to romance me with words tangling into an intricate tale with no result.

You do the exact opposite.

And have an amazing result.
nya san chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i cannot even begin to describe all the different emotions i feel when i read your writings. its insane. wow. great job -
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
that is such a sweet fic! it makes me want to squeal at the cuteness! .
Renn chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I really loved it. The way it flowed, how it was was very agreeable to read, and it was in character, or at least that's how I felt it was... Keep it up! Thanks for sharing!
Angevar chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
*sighs happily* I think I've run out of fresh material for reviews... how about I just say you are phenomenal and I adore how you write these two and then I scurry off and stalk your author page?
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
wonderful. truly wonderful.

I love the repetition.
elincia chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Christ, I love the metaphors in this. And how you managed to work in little FF conventions like phoenix downs and what have you without making it sound trite or contrived; I love it when people do that.

Your BalthierVaan kills me, man.
Yeyana Valentine chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Not nearly enough of these.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
(hug) aw! such sweetness!