Reviews for Small Miracles
Maddy chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I just read your story (like, six years after your last update) and I think it is absolutely amazing! I know it's been a long time, but would you please continue? You promised you'd finish the story! *imagine me begging you with the cutest puppy-dog-eyes you've ever seen* pleeeeeaaaaase?
Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
so, I went to the some of the last pages in the multi chapter Wicked fics thinking that they'd be finished.. I randomly clicked this one and read it and loved then discovered that IT WAS UNFINISHED! seriously, you need to finish this because its so good.. now, I am going to alert this and favorite it in hopes that you are able to come back and finish it soon..
Curlycurlz chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I like it a lot, watch your tense though.
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
this is so good. beyond good.

-alerts-
Evenstar656 chapter 12 . 4/13/2007
Wonderful story, I just found it! Please update!
GoldnWlf chapter 12 . 4/5/2007
I think you are doing a great job with this story, I hope the muses give you some help with this because I love reading it! Update soon!
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
I love it so far.. Please update soon! Wicked rocks!
Jezebella Roze chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
YEY! Kill Morrible! but its good so far keep it up
The Phantom's Muse chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
*gasp* You're alive! lol. Good, I missed this story.

I LOVED this chapter! It was so funny. .

'A loud bang erupted as soon as the chute door closed.

He could feel Elphaba’s icy glare in the darkness and soon after he felt a hard pinch on his bicep.

“My heart just fell through my foot, would you like to pick it up for me?” She hissed.'

-lol. Poor Fiyero. Elphaba's reaction was perfect. .

I never get tired reading about Liir. You write him as a baby so well!

'“Grab some water.”

“Where?” She hissed not knowing her way around the room.

“I don’t know!” He hissed back.

“This was a terrible idea. What were we thinking? We should have waited and planned a little better. In fact, planning is something I’m good at. Omph.” She paused as she moved a small stool out of her way. “We’re like two bulls in a damn china shop,” She whispered, somewhat to herself, as she stumbled into more things looking for a basin of water.

“You didn’t have to go along with my idea,” Fiyero whispered back. “Oz, Elphaba stop making so much damn noise.”

“It’s dark. Don’t you dare start with me.”'

-lol. I think this was my favorite part. It was so great. They need to learn the definition of "stealthy".

Anyway, PLEASE update A.S.A.P.!
just me chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
This is absolutely fantastic! I adore it! I mean, I'd like Elphaba to have some power left over, but whatever. Keep up the good work, because you've got a great story going here.
An Unknown Writer chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
awesome! i hope the next chapter is up soon!
WhisperedMuse chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Wow. I have read this, it just took me a while to figure out I had. In fact, I had to read the whole thing again! It's a hard life! ;P They got Liir back! I'm happy! I just hope they get out all right...Fab stuff!

Kate x
ElphieGirl85 chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
I got so excited to see this that I think I peed my pants a little! So happy to see you haven't abandoned this b/c I love it! It's so cute! Please keep it up! Good luck with the block!
ImNotThatGirl chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
yay you did die! lol

great chapter :)

glad you continued
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
YAY YOU UPATED! Okay...I'm calm, I'm calm.

Yay! I loved the chapter it was great. The characters were awesome, I especially loved Elphaba's lines to Glinda, they were absolutely perfect. And I loved that Glinda swore, it's always funny when she does that (in appropriate situations of course teehee). The line "Sweet Oz he's brought you back from the dead" was hysterical. Great stuff, please update soon, this story is amazing!