Reviews for Small Miracles
TonksieFea chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
Aw cute! I want them to get him back! and see Galinda too maybe?
An Unknown Writer chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
please update!
An Unknown Writer chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
aw! poor liir! '(
An Unknown Writer chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
this story is really good! i love the suspense )
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 11 . 1/19/2007
Gah, I am so sorry I haven't been reviewing! I mean to, honestly, but I usually print this so I can read it whenever and over and so on, and forget that I have to get back on and give some feedback. But this story is truly wonderful. I love your characterizations. Morrible is bein' horrible again, but really we wouldn't have her any other way. Though it's sad for Fiyero and Elphie, I kinda like the development of Glinda ending up taking care of Liir, it works really well (it helps that F and E are actually alive of course) but I love seeing her interact with him. I'm extremely worried for Glinda now though (not to mention the poor kid) but it's definitely interesting. The part with Elphie and Fiyero was amusing, they're cute and work well together. I love how they're so comfortable with each other. And this plan of there's is intriguing, I can't wait to see how it unfolds. I totally sympathize (and have no room to talk) with the prolonged update thing but try to update soon okay? :D
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 11 . 1/19/2007
Aw, Liir is adorable. :) But oh, I want to assainate that Madame Morrible...
ElphieGirl85 chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
YOu have no idea how happy I was to see that you updated! This is pretty much my favorite fic right now, but I understand the whole writer's block thing! I'm blocking something terrible with my RENT fic! I feel your pain, but your update was wonderful! Love it!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
YAYY! An update. Well, THERE you are. lol.

*squeals* Liir is the cutest thing ever! I just want to hug him. .

YAYY! Elphie and Fiyero to the rescue (hopefully)!

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.!
ElvenCompanion chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
Oh, so glad to see you update. Don't worry, I havn't updated in months, yes plural months, so you are way ahead of me. Same problem, block, so I sympathize. As for this chapter, so cute how Liir could see or sense his parents approaching. I'm assuming the Da was for daddy. TOo cute. As for Morrible, they need to just get rid of her already. Not sure how, but itas not for me to know. And poor Glinda, hopefully, she will be okay.

So yeah, great job, hope so see more soon.
ImNotThatGirl chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
I liked it :)

hope your writers block goes away soon :)
Truechinook chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
Omg so good! I just found out there was Wicked fanfiction, so yours is one of the first stories I've read, and I absolutely love it! I like your way of encorporating Liir (always felt bad for the little guy). Anyway I hope you update soon - I can't wait to read the rest!
vampirediva07 chapter 10 . 1/1/2007
Wow...I have to say that I'm impressed by your story. Morrible is evil and should die for even thinking of harming Elphaba, Fiyero, and little Liir. I love how Glinda is being mommy to Liir. When she said "it was the least she could do for her friend" I wanted to cry. This is SO good and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Keep up the good work and I will read more.
Darkholme chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
I am completely in love with this story! I hope you update ASAP. I hope Fiyero and Elphaba find their sun and Morrible gets melted or something.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
YAYY! You updated!

'No one had informed her parenting was so exhausting. She had little experience with babies. She had only watched her younger cousin from time to time growing up, but it had always been nighttime and the baby had always been sleeping.'

-Oh, poor Glinda. lol. Um, yeah...taking care of a baby full-time is slightly different from babysitting a sleeping baby. lol.

Poor Fiyero and Elphaba. I wanted to cry when I read their conversation. Course, I think that watching "Driving Miss Daisy" at the same time probably didn't help. lol.

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.!
GoldnWlf chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
This is a sweet story. I like how you made Liir so powerful. It reminds me of my favorite tv show Charmed and how the son is the most powerful magic being ever. I like it a lot! I am glad that Glinda is there for the little guy. Keep the updates coming!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »