Reviews for Small Miracles
ElvenCompanion chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
Poor Liir, he misses his mommy and Daddy. And poor Glinda, playing seroget mommy is never easy.

At leats Elphaba and Fiyero are doing better. Hopefully they will be able to get in and find Liir or Glinda. Update soon, can't wait to read on.
rikubean chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
Hm... sappy fluff, nice.

Glinda trying to take care of a baby! XD Poor her!
Fae2135 chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
Yay! They're talking again! And I'm glad Liir is (relatively) safe with Glinda... right? I can't wait to see what will happen and what sort of plan Elphaba and Fiyero come up with to rescue Liir! So update soon... please? Oh, and Merry Christmas!
ImNotThatGirl chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
very cute.

I loved it :)
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
O, this is a great story and one of the few that have me honest-to-goodness hooked. You are a very talented writer, except for the few grammatical/spelling mistakes scattered throughout. You should try to find someone, anyone, to read over your story every now now and then. There are a few places where you need commas, such as:

Elphaba shrugged cuddling further into his embrace.

I was thinking it could go in between "shrugged" and cuddling". But of course, mistakes are what make us human. ;)

When you had Fiyero and Elphie pushed off the class, my jaw like, dropped to the floor. No, the earth's core. I'm sure of it. I'm sorry, but...that was horrible! You are a VERY cruel joker. Very.

And Fiyero is about as cute as a button. Yes, Fiyreo. I want him to be al mine.

Oh, and I guess Liir is cute too. Haha. :D
ImNotThatGirl chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
Im loving this story.

please update soon :)

Definately adding to my favorites and alert!

And! it has inspired me to write another story :p

ImNotThatGirl
TonksieFea chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
Sad give us more please!
yero my hero chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
wow! that rox!1 they are alive! keep going!
wickedfan chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This is an awesome story - PLEASE post!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
I LOVED this chapter!

'A/N: Oh ye of little faith.'

-Oh, I knew that you wouldn't kill off Fiyero and Elphaba. It's just kind of hard to keep a glass-half-full attitude when your two favorite characters are THROWN OFF A CLIFF!

'He turned and showed her a snow-covered tiny red stocking hat. “I hope he isn’t cold,” His voice wavered.'

-Oh! *sniff* I wanted to cry at that part!

'Morrible reached a hand out to pull the blanket back and abruptly drew her hand back as if shocked. “What in Oz name?” She exclaimed examining her burnt fingers.'

-Oh, thank Oz Morrible can't touch him. That part reminded me of "The Wizard of Oz", when Elphaba (Yes, I'm calling her 'Elphaba') tries to take the ruby slippers off of Dorothy's feet.

It's a good thing that Glinda was able to touch Liir. Poor thing...he's sick! *sniff* *backs away* Wow...Glinda's scary when she's pissed.

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.!
eppie chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
Whew! Good chapter...

Random thought, but anybody know the show "Charmed"? I used to watch it in college, and for some reason Liir here is reminding me of the baby (Wyatt, I think?) in that show. Saved his parents, has some sort of protective field thingy that protects him from evil folks, etc. Not to mention his mom's a witch. :) Like I said, random...but fun.

Anyways, keep up the good work! This is currently my favorite story; I look forward to an update!
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
"Oh ye of little faith" is very much right. For whatever reason I strayed from my usual optomism after reading Chapter 8. Maybe it was the fact that Elphaba and Fiyero were pushed off a cliff?... :) Great job!
theladyinblue chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
Good work! Poor Liir! you have to reunite him with his parents soon! otherwise it will be too sad! update soon!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
Yay, Glinda's got the kid! There's hope for the world yet. And Yero pulled a Peter Pan, I was hoping he would. I loved the chapter. The spell/fainting deal they went through was pretty freaky, what's goin' on there? Was it Liir? You write Fiyero and Elphaba perfectly, and Morrible is the perfect villain here,though I tend to think that anyway. But who I'm really impressed with -and I hope i've mentioned this- is Glinda. She's trying so hard, and even though Morrible's got her cornered she's making the best of what she has. A lot of times I find authors don't give her the credit she deserves, but I think you have and I've really enjoyed reading her part in this. So thank you for just...getting her. Awesome story, I can't wait for more!
wickedfan chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
Oh, this made my day! Suspense lifted, somewhat...and a great chapter. Post soon! REALLY soon!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »